Name of beyblade?

I have a left spin bey and i dont know its name and call it as twisted leone.I have posted its photo below.if some body know its name please post in the thread.IF THIS THREAD IS NOT TO BE IN THIS FORUM PLEASE DON'T CLOSE IT AND MOVE IT IN ITS ORIGNAL FORUM.
Hey man i dont know if i am blind or whether you have not posted a pic. But i think i can help you
1. These are the only left and/or right spin beyz in MFB. lightning l drago, gravity destroyer,vari aries,l drago destroy , l drago guardian
2. Search on the BeyWiki
3. This thread will get closed soon (hahahaha)
Dogs are barking every now and then.hahaha
You should have guided him to the right thread...

go to "Ask a Question, Get an Answer!" thread and ask there
Thanks blood
Blood but i cannot find attachment option here?can you help me.
(Mar. 22, 2012  4:00 PM)Blood Wrote: You should have guided him to the right thread...

but i also told him to go & search on the beywiki.. Isnt that a good advice?
& i think he got angry with me
(Mar. 22, 2012  4:02 PM)King eagone Wrote: Blood but i cannot find attachment option here?can you help me.
There is no "attachment" option here. It's for "illegal" reasons. go to an image sharing site (imageshack, photobucket, even facebook will do), upload it there and then paste the IMG codes.

(Mar. 22, 2012  4:09 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2012  4:00 PM)Blood Wrote: You should have guided him to the right thread...
but i also told him to go & search on the beywiki.. Isnt that a good advice?
& i think he got angry with me
He was asking for the parts of the bey,meaning he has no clue. however, it's still an ideal place to look...
for the last one...???

I'm going to stop it here. King Eagone, go to the thread I told you...
No dude i m just joking.