My new beyblade story: From the Bottom (Chapter 2 complete and added!)

(Jun. 09, 2014  12:26 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2014  12:10 AM)tac1017 Wrote: Chapter 2 is added everybody! tell me what you think.

A little info for the upcoming events and chapters, I will introduce the antagonists (Akuryo and Jay) in chapters 3 and 4. This story has no definite finale, as I will be writing this till the day that I am either banned forever, the day the website turns off forever, or till the day I loose interest in beyblade (which is probably never XD) so stay tuned!

I might also add a female character around chapter 7, and there will be a little romance with Trent in that Tongue_out (nothing extreme though). So there is another reason to stay tuned!

Look forward to it!

So, any commentary???
There's some comments about Chapter 2 above. From me and Du@l.

ok! dont be too afraid of the story being to short. two chapters every weekend!
(Jun. 09, 2014  12:29 AM)tac1017 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2014  12:26 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2014  12:10 AM)tac1017 Wrote: Chapter 2 is added everybody! tell me what you think.

A little info for the upcoming events and chapters, I will introduce the antagonists (Akuryo and Jay) in chapters 3 and 4. This story has no definite finale, as I will be writing this till the day that I am either banned forever, the day the website turns off forever, or till the day I loose interest in beyblade (which is probably never XD) so stay tuned!

I might also add a female character around chapter 7, and there will be a little romance with Trent in that Tongue_out (nothing extreme though). So there is another reason to stay tuned!

Look forward to it!

So, any commentary???
There's some comments about Chapter 2 above. From me and Du@l.

ok! dont be too afraid of the story being to short. two chapters every weekend!
Well there as long as pages, so there not really chapters, you know?
Drew

Gladiator Ifraid D125EDS

Side:Good/Bad
(Jun. 09, 2014  9:53 PM)FreshClassik Wrote: Drew

Gladiator Ifraid D125EDS

you mean he joins the good side and betrayed them and went to the dark side?
(Jun. 09, 2014  11:41 PM)Pokemo Wrote:

Gladiator Ifraid D125EDS

No he's neutral meaning he's a bounty hunter
(Jun. 10, 2014  8:34 PM)FreshClassik Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2014  11:41 PM)Pokemo Wrote:

Gladiator Ifraid D125EDS

I really like the idea!!! maybe I can add him in on chapter 10? I will be interesting, a unique fit. More like a Ryuga, who is rather more neutral?
(Jun. 11, 2014  2:57 AM)tac1017 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2014  8:34 PM)FreshClassik Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2014  11:41 PM)Pokemo Wrote: you mean he joins the good side and betrayed them and went to the dark side?

I really like the idea!!! maybe I can add him in on chapter 10?
Yeah Sure!
(Jun. 11, 2014  2:58 AM)FreshClassik Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2014  2:57 AM)tac1017 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2014  8:34 PM)FreshClassik Wrote: No he's neutral meaning he's a bounty hunter

I really like the idea!!! maybe I can add him in on chapter 10?
Yeah Sure!

Your Character has been added.

Quote:Well there as long as pages, so there not really chapters, you know?

the reason is that I want people to progress through the story, with a slightly different story, but they all link, just like in the anime. I am just adding short chapters for the readers convenience
any more character suggestions or commentary?
I'm not sure if I should comment on this thread seeing as it's a few months old, but it's a potentially good series which I want to see more of and the female character sounds interesting.

If I were to ask for a character, do you accept only existing Beyblades or fan Beyblades?

EDIT:
(Jun. 08, 2014  5:35 AM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote: THATS WHY I AM TURNING TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR IDEAS.

note that all bey combos must include real parts

Goddammit, so much for Conquer Chelian.

[Image: 2wcdw9h.jpg]

[Image: 11shv1l.jpg]
As a connoisseur for critiquing stories, I do need to point out a few faults in this story.

First of all, as stated already, length is too short. You probably need at least three more paragraphs of content so that way we're not jumbling everything together. Also, it makes the story overall more organized. Instead of 60 small chapters, you'll end up with 30 longer ones.

Also, you need to do some spacing between some of your thoughts. Your two chapters looked like smashed paragraphs, which are harder for me to read. Space out some of those thoughts so it's easier to read. That'll also help with your length.

I gotta say though, story's looking good. Not the best topic to choose, but so far, on the right path.
Haven't read it, but I have a character:

Luck Mech
Beyblade: Ifraid Bahamadia ED145GCF

He is the main antagonist, psychotic, and has the power to read minds. He is good at thwarting plans, and he uses powers to manipulate the other antagonists. (Depicting that the others were manipulated by Luck, and when Luck dies the rest are freed)
Name: Akira
Bey: Archer Pegasis W145RDF

• Young Blader
• Look's Up To Trent
Man, it looks like people are just requesting characters and you don't have the guts to deny bad/already used/mediocre requests. I'm not pointing fingers. P.S This is for Sionthehedgehog.
Maybe I shouldn't have bumped this thread, considering it has been months.
(Jan. 12, 2015  10:35 PM)Whos Desire Wrote: Man, it looks like people are just requesting characters and you don't have the guts to deny bad/already used/mediocre requests. I'm not pointing fingers. P.S This is for Sionthehedgehog.

Haha, I Actually Read The Story. Not Everyone Did That.