My new Nintendo 3DS site

Yes, I have started my own 3DS site. Im currently looking for writers..etc
http://sites.google.com/site/3dsconnect/home

Its basically tells you the newest 3DS news..etc soon i will get a domain and stuff.
Aren't there sites that already do this? But um..., better?
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:18 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Aren't there sites that already do this? But um..., better?

?
Its called competition.
Without people starting out like me, Google,Yahoo,Microsoft wouldn't be there -.-
So you comment is now rendered useless.

Internet noobs these days...
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:01 PM)mezz Wrote: ?
Its called competition.
Without people starting out like me, Google,Yahoo,Microsoft wouldn't be there -.-

Hm, there was no need to say half of those sentences. Mc Frown is partially right : there are most probably bigger, better websites already doing what you want to accomplish very well. It is like when people start new Beyblade websites, however they are nothing compared to the more popular and bigger sites we already have, like this one, BeyUK and Beyblade Spirit.

That being said, you can still try, but Mc Frown's comment was valid in my opinion.
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:01 PM)mezz Wrote: ?
Its called competition.

Hm, there was no need to say half of those sentences. Mc Frown is partially right : there are most probably bigger, better websites already doing what you want to accomplish very well. It is like when people start new Beyblade websites, however they are nothing compared to the more popular and bigger sites we already have, like this one, BeyUK and Beyblade Spirit.

That being said, you can still try, but Mc Frown's comment was valid in my opinion.

Really? Everything starts out small. That is what I'm trying to say.
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:15 PM)mezz Wrote: Really? Everything starts out small. That is what I'm trying to say.
Your last two sentences were still unnecessary in my opinion.
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:15 PM)mezz Wrote: Really? Everything starts out small. That is what I'm trying to say.
Your last two sentences were still unnecessary in my opinion.

meh lol