My Riddles.

Huh... this is especially hard for me, since my knowledge about beyblade customization and all is pretty limited, if not unexistent.

And so, I will simply look and laugh at other people trying to solve it. Good luck to everyone.

Man... I can't believe I suck at something (And a bunch of people are gonna tell me I suck at a lot of things, in a few posts...)
Hmm are you hinting at a new release!?

dude you suck at everything Wink
(Aug. 15, 2009  4:40 AM)Jsc Wrote: Hmm are you hinting at a new release!?

If that was the case then I don't think we would be able to answer the riddle. Wink
(Aug. 15, 2009  4:40 AM)Jsc Wrote: dude you suck at everything Wink

Yeah...I know...*snif* DJ - Sad.
seeing as you say how asterisk is close, i will have to take the chance and guess the rare blade of the random booster light vol 2 wind Aquario 100HF/S.

so looking further into his few theories

1. the most useless of wheels are the light wheels which is, by WBO rules, illegal. Even if not, they can't stand up to the metal wheels anyway

2. HF/S could be the empty circle, if it wasn't the light wheels. and as far as i remember, HF/S hasn't come with anything else yet
Are light wheels made from the same material as plastics?
(Aug. 15, 2009  1:52 PM)Zero328 Wrote: seeing as you say how asterisk is close, i will have to take the chance and guess the rare blade of the random booster light vol 2 wind Aquario 100HF/S.

so looking further into his few theories

1. the most useless of wheels are the light wheels which is, by WBO rules, illegal. Even if not, they can't stand up to the metal wheels anyway

2. HF/S could be the empty circle, if it wasn't the light wheels. and as far as i remember, HF/S hasn't come with anything else yet
However, HF/S has an S tip in its hole, therefore it is not empty.

None of the guesses are correct at this instant.

AlphaBlader Wrote:Are light wheels made from the same material as plastics?
I would probably have to check the side of one of the boxes, which I do not have. You must agree that this is not the right place to ask, though.
(Aug. 15, 2009  3:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: None of the guesses are correct at this instant.

Crying Then I've got nothing. Unhappy
Assuming the 'empty circle' is HF, then I would've thought that 'Pikachu' would be an RB, rather than a blade, with the 'seldom occasion' being then 1/8 chance of getting whichever blade carried HF. However, that doesn't go with the statement "What Beyblade am I talking about ?" Unless you're looking for the RB and the blade, though I'm not sure you are...

If I had to pick a beyblade for Pikachu to 'be' then I guess I'd go with Clay Aries too, even though you already shot that down haha. Just because I couldn't think of another blade where there would only be an empty circle on occasion. :X
hmm this is hard it has to be a rare but a beyblade with empty holes i can only think of draciel s that has empty holes on the bottom but i dont think its rare and draciel a turtle which comes from the water and pikachu is electric so it would be super effective
Looks like it's another one of Kai-V's riddle that makes us feel like idiots...

Wonder if some random dude's gonna get here and give a simple and logic answer again...
Perhaps it would help to think more 'circle', and less 'circle-with-obvious-irregular-edges-like-the-Aries-Clear-Wheel'. Not that one of the circles is perfectly round either, but most are.
"On a seldon occasion, Pikachu carries empty circles"
I believe this may be Rock Bull WD145HF; Pikachu being Random Booster Vol. 3. Not only does this booster only have a 1/8 chance of carrying HF, none of the other parts of this beyblade are of any particular use competitively, either.

I just had to give this a shot.... Tongue_out
(Aug. 16, 2009  3:51 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: "On a seldon occasion, Pikachu carries empty circles"
I believe this may be Rock Bull WD145HF; Pikachu being Random Booster Vol. 3. Not only does this booster only have a 1/8 chance of carrying HF, none of the other parts of this beyblade are of any particular use competitively, either.

I just had to give this a shot.... Tongue_out
Hm, it says "circles" though. Also, why would Pikachu be the Random Booster Vol. 3 ?

You are not on the right track, but you are in the right direction. What a pun ...
Good points... XD I'll think more on this.
well pikachu is pokemon #25 and BB-25 is the random booster Legend Pisces and looking at the beyblades aquairo has semi circles in its wheels so could it be aquairo?and again its a water themed beyblade and electric pokemon like pikachu is super effective against water hmm
but then its not realy a rare maybe its a rare occasion when pikachu actully buys a booster?

am i going in the right direction?
(Aug. 16, 2009  5:15 AM)heero yuy Wrote: well pikachu is pokemon #25 and BB-25 is the random booster Legend Pisces and looking at the beyblades aquairo has semi circles in its wheels so could it be aquairo?and again its a water themed beyblade and electric pokemon like pikachu is super effective against water hmm
but then its not realy a rare maybe its a rare occasion when pikachu actully buys a booster?

am i going in the right direction?
Hm, not anymore, let us say. By the way, Pikachu cannot buy anything ...
On a seldom occasion ...
Possibly pertaining to chance, i.e. 1/8.

... Pikachu carries ...
Relevance of Pikachu, possibly #25 - BB-25, RBV2 Legend Pisces

... empty circles.
HF? - leaving only Bull DF145HF and Libra D125HF from RBV2.

Somehow I don't think this is conclusive at all.

I also speculate as to the circles within Virgo's Wheel, and Bull's Wheel. Because Virgo occurs twice, perhaps there is something else within the cryptic sentence which would unravel which one it was, but better yet; Bull only occurs once ...

Musing aloud. :]

Edit : Virgo100B, empty circles galore ..?
Hm, what would your answer be ? Furthermore, since you seem to have found that a seldom occasion means "1/8", that would indicate that the one beyblade out of eight would have to include at least two empty circles on its own.
was thinking, and i think the answer arrived in the mail today,
The libra wheel design has a circular section in the middle around where the launcher pegs attach to the blade.
Extending from the wheel are "spokes" that connect to the outer section of the wheel. The gaps between them, along with the circular section I described in the middle, can look like "empty circles" especially while the blade is spinning.

Going along with the pikachu = RBV2 Legend Pisces, which contains two Libra variants, My answer would be the one version that has HF;
LibraD125HF
If the area with the spokes doesn't count as another empty circle, the HF bottom certainly does. As does the D125 track.

Although if this is wrong, [which it probably is] then I don't really see any other possibilities for the Pikachu = BB-25 theory. I'll give it more thought.
The more I think about it ...

Could it possibly be Bull DF145HF?

The Face is red, which is like Pikachu's cheeks. The image you posted seems to emphasise his cheeks because of the background colour, and moreover it is the only Bey with such a Face.

I hope I'm not going backwards. ;[

Edit : Carp, Kevin's right; Bull always has this Face and its hoops so it would not be exclusive to this Booster ...

We've hypothesised both Libra 100F and Virgo 100B due to the 0 0s, although that means there are two possibilities.

We can't eliminate anything at the moment to leave a single correct answer.
Me and alex gave it a stab, and as he said above, wheel design would not be exclusive to a booster, so my first reasons for LibraD125HF are invalid, but i believe that the D125 and the HF are enough to support the answer.

I have to say, these riddles are really fun, especially when working with other people to try and find the solution.
Thanks, Kai-V
The answer is indeed Libra D125HF.

"On a seldom occasion" is 1/8, which seems to be seldom enough for people with less luck ... Also, as a bonus, 'occasion' has eight letters, and the whole riddle is made of eight words.

If I remember one thing about Pikachu, it is his number, 25. BB-25 Random Booster Vol. 2 Legend Pisces.

BB-25 sometimes carries a beyblade that has some 'obvious' circles : Libra D125HF. You could argue that D125, and even HF, are not empty, but they are certainly not full. The Libra Wheel is also quite circular, with a few holes in it. However, D125 and HF determined whether this was the combination I was talking about or not.

The Libra Wheel in BB-25 that comes with D125 and HF is red, I think : like Pikachu's cheeks. That is all the drawing was good for, hah.

Congratulations.