My Riddles.

Great! Congrats to Asterisk! I would seriously never have figured that out Joyful_3
Can't wait for the next one :D

And dude, you can't really suck at riddles, You just have to think in different ways, like something i might overlook might be obvious to you.
Haha, I would have never of got that. :\
tha one was so confussing
make another one Smile
Chocked_2 wow i never would have guessed Libra D125HF. Joyful_2
(Never was good at riddles. lol)
^
Beywiki be blessed.
lol Pinching_eyes_2 I should have known to look on there. XD
Dang.... I ruled that out when I was trying to think of useless beys...I shouldn't have. Oh well. I'll try again next time.
(Aug. 20, 2009  3:45 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Dang.... I ruled that out when I was trying to think of useless beys...I shouldn't have. Oh well. I'll try again next time.
Hah, you should have seen the total absence of an Amethyst Face. There is a reason for that.
Joyful_2 haha you sure pick tricky Riddles to post on this thread Kai-V.. keep it up. Pinching_eyes_2 maybe i'll be able to guess one... and get one right.. eventually. XD
Well while we wait for the next riddle, I figured I'd make a very simple riddle for people that think they suck at riddles. Hopefully Kai-V won't mind >.>
Dude and whoever else, give this a try xD

About me:
I generally love to sleep in the dark and usually wake with an annoying crack in my back, but some people say I can be as bright as the sun, but it all depends on who you meet in life. About my family? Well I come from a white family, but some of my best friends are brown. You could say that my character is well rounded, although sometimes even at my best I can be a bit jumbled. Don't let that discourage you though, once you get past my hardened exterior I have a heart of gold.

But let's see if you can guess: What exactly am I?

Edit: It's a very simple riddle, but if you get it i ask that you PM me the answers so that i can avoid cluttering up Kai-V's thread unnecessarily.

I'll edit this post and remove it when she posts the third riddle, or at her request
Edit: I got it right, but edited at asterisk's request. To give the others a chance. :]
For the pikachu one, It just makes me think of Super Smash bros.
Joyful_2 I haven't played Super Smash Bros in a long time. Oh wait i played it today. XD
Chocked_2 i want another riddle from Kai-V Pinching_eyes_2 lol
Have you tried asterisk93's riddle first ? I still need to think about mine.
Here's another, I think its okay to post your answers.
Bey-related.

"The eye of the storm is my dwelling, My guardians surround me to shred and smash my adversaries even should time itself be considered an enemy. Protected by an octet; metal gates keep me chained to this world.
My legs hunch lower than many of my kind, useful against foes taller than my height, and from the beginning my legs were known for their speed and the ferocity of those that bore them.

I myself, However, am completely useless."

What part am I, and what beyblade am I from?
Felgrand, at least give some sort of reasoning behind your guess ~

Asterisk is not exactly going to appreciate wild guesses like that. :]
Leone is Incorrect, felgrand.

Also, it would be better to submit some kind of justification of your answer
No apology needed, :p
Just try to keep your posts a bit more informative in the future Smile
(Aug. 23, 2009  2:06 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Here's another, I think its okay to post your answers.
Bey-related.

"The eye of the storm is my dwelling, My guardians surround me to shred and smash my adversaries even should time itself be considered an enemy. Protected by an octet; metal gates keep me chained to this world.
My legs hunch lower than many of my kind, useful against foes taller than my height, and from the beginning my legs were known for their speed and the ferocity of those that bore them.

I myself, However, am completely useless."

What part am I, and what beyblade am I from?

ok, well a bitbeast/chip, i think. the eye is the middle of the chip, guardians - attack ring, metal gates the bit the chip clicks into? but im not sure which series = / so im not sure what blade to pick lol, sorry
i think its a bit chip and storm pegesis because a pegesis is a horse with wings and horses are known for their speed plus storm pegesis is chained to the ground and traped by metal gates (metal fight beyblade is both) its also an attack type beyblade so time is an enemy for it's type
I'll confirm the right answer when somebody says it.
Lukurt, you're way off.

I'll give you all a hint.
xukori is close. real close.

edit: make that close-ish. right direction though.

Okay for any further answers, I want you to say the Part, Beyblade, and justify your answer with each part of the riddle.
Ok, my guess would be the Bit Chip of Dragoon S.

Justification with the riddle:

The eye of the storm is my dwelling, - The bit chip it at the centre of the beyblade, and the S in Dragoon S stands for Storm

My guardians surround me to shred and smash my adversaries even should time itself be considered an enemy.
- This referring to the attack ring, possibly with the dragon heads as the guardians, time is an enemy as the tip of the blade base is rubber

Protected by an octet; metal gates keep me chained to this world. - 8 Wide would be an octet, and metal

My legs hunch lower than many of my kind, useful against foes taller than my height, and from the beginning my legs were known for their speed and the ferocity of those that bore them. - The blade base, Storm Grip, being fast moving and aggressive, and also the lowest blade base (thank you Beywiki)

I myself, However, am completely useless.
- as the bit chip itself has no real use