Most annoying character

Daichi and Masamune.Both are wannabes who are monkey boys. I laugh so much when Tyson insults Daichi.
Either jack, dojo, or massamune
Masamune, I don't know why, he's just so annoying...
Gingka and Masamune. I really don't like Gingka's voice. It's too high pitched. The funny thing is, if you watch the first few episodes of metal fusion his voice was actually deeper. Then it got higher over time. I also thought that when he was in zero g/shogun steel his voice would change. But, no, his voice remained the same. As for Masamune, I just don't like how he always acts like he's the best. Just shut up already. It kind of reminds me of Daichi. Except Tyson would always put him in his place and he was funnier to watch than Masamune. Masamune, just never shuts up about being the best.
1. Ginga . Read my other post.
2. Daichi. I hate his voice, ego and even his character design. Masamunes 's voice and design were actually a lot better IMO.
3. Zyro's English dub. Same as Ginga.
4. Tetsuya. Creep.
5. Tsubasa. In that episode where he first met gingka. The purple sparkles. Scarred for life.
6. Madoka Amano/pink haired girl in Zero-G. They always act all surprised when they analyze a bey with a gimmick..
(Mar. 22, 2014  2:30 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: 6. Madoka/Amano. They always act all surprised when they analyze a bey with a gimmick..
Yes! Every time it's always "Holy mother of God! It's a rubber &@");ing sharp tip [insert BS here]" and I'm just sitting there like "I couldn't fix a beyblade for the life of me, but even I know what that part is..."

Honestly, I'd really hope they'd know more, especially Madoka, or else it's like going to a car mechanic who's seeing the windshield wipers for the first time.

Sorry, got a bit carried away there.
(Mar. 22, 2014  5:02 AM)Dual Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2014  2:30 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: 6. Madoka/Amano. They always act all surprised when they analyze a bey with a gimmick..
Yes! Every time it's always "Holy mother of God! It's a rubber &@");ing sharp tip [insert BS here]" and I'm just sitting there like "I couldn't fix a beyblade for the life of me, but even I know what that part is..."

Honestly, I'd really hope they'd know more, especially Madoka, or else it's like going to a car mechanic who's seeing the windshield wipers for the first time.

I agree with you because it is always the same carp and I know she's a mechanic and she is suppose to analyse parts but SHE has never seen before? That gets irritating and feels more like a commercial. I'm saying that Madoka should have pretty much known the pieces unless it's a 4D beyblade but even then they reuse a piece/new piece and don't give me the carp that 'the pieces are new and it's not their fault they don't know the pieces' and my response to that is "What sort of a Bey mechanic is Madoka then, I know she is learning but she is suppose to be a genius at Beyblade" and also it's not like they just made the pieces after such happened because if you remember Chi-Yun when he was younger; he still had Thermal Lacerta and as WA130 existed back then that means that there is no excuse that Madoka doesn't know the "new" piece unless she has never looked at Beyblade before. Sorry for that long comment.
Some characters are kinda cliche like Benkei being a stereotypical fat meat head dum dum, I really don't like Madoka asides her Zero G one, but it's the scene where she yells at even Kyoya making him look stupid in episode 121 that takes the cake, what a whiny...Nevermind, I also hate that she always get surprised by new gimmicks with everyone getting worked up or gasps and she says "woah/hey check this out", nnnnnggh, I hate that she always examines parts as it's really annoying, do they really rely on parts to the opponents made strategy? Instead of real strategy, they should have really taken lesson from Batuken Shoot Beyblade and Kenny.
Usually, especially when she acts like a smart allec, gets worked up by new gimmicks and especially episode 121 where she's a total brat, I wanted to hit her and tell her to "Shut up! Keep your mouth shut once in a while!"

Hilary is the most useless of all, here's my review of her:

She is practical useless, she is whiny and horrible and episodes about her suck, I don't care if any Hilary fanboy/girl says "Durrrr she ummm cooks for everyone and urrrr trains everyone", so what? Kenny could have easily done that himself and she only ever cooks near their hometown which Takaos grandad could have done, really defeats it's purpose though sadly that's her most useful part. She's also just another helpless target to be captured or put in danger so why do we have Hilary, she is the second most useless character after Jimmy which I may talk about later if I edit the post. She is beyond any doubt, the worst Batuken Shoot Beyblade character I have ever seen, maybes there's something I'm not finding let's see....um....whining, all she does is whine? That's their idea of USEFUL?! Are they out of their minds?!

It's called selling toys.
(Aug. 12, 2014  4:21 AM)Neo Wrote:

It's called selling toys.

Yes but it could also be less annoying, it's ok for some times but not every time, she could easily just say "that's because this guy is using a ---- track/bottom" in a more calmer manner and it was still be like advertising as she would say what it does without the stupid reaction.
Yah, she doesn't need to spaz out every time she sees a new part, and really, she should know all the parts (refer to my car example). There are better ways they could have done it, as mentioned above. A character could be like "woah, what's that part?" And Madoka could be like "well that's a blah blah blah and it's good because blah blah blah."
(Aug. 12, 2014  12:02 PM)Dual Wrote: Yah, she doesn't need to spaz out every time she sees a new part, and really, she should know all the parts (refer to my car example). There are better ways they could have done it, as mentioned above. A character could be like "woah, what's that part?" And Madoka could be like "well that's a blah blah blah and it's good because blah blah blah."

I can understand stuff like 4D bottoms since they were completely new and exclusive for it's time but really, WD145? Ultimate defense? She saw R145 already which they portrait as better, so it's like "eh you seen worse", OK maybe they didn't say R145 was better but it proves to be super strong in defense in the anime even without other top notch defense parts like RS.

Madoka should also stop analysing pieces more and more of what the player is using as a strategy.
I'm gonna be honest here, I really hate King... he brags so much and is very full of himself. He's a combination of two characters, Masamune and Goku. If there would be a number two it would be Ryuga... his voice is just so annoying to me, and is he good or bad? I still can't tell. P.S Sorry for revival.
(Nov. 19, 2014  12:11 AM)des!re Wrote: I'm gonna be honest here, I really hate King... he brags so much and is very full of himself. He's a combination of two characters, Masamune and Goku. If there would be a number two it would be Ryuga... his voice is just so annoying to me, and is he good or bad? I still can't tell. P.S Sorry for revival.

Pretty sure Ryuga's a Neutral Wink
Technically, I think he'd be considered an anti-hero. I'd classify him as a slightly insane power hungry maniac with a bit of a conscience.
I hate Doji more than even English-dub Gingka and King though. TBH he sucks, what, with his random cheating (episode 25 of shogun steel, english dub) and blabber-mouthing about "ohh beyblade's future is going down" lol.

Ryuga stuff: He's a villain in Metal Fusion but Metal Masters onward he was anti-hero/neutral and even helped Gingka on at least three occasions (warning Gingka of the U.S team, battling (and defeating) Jack in the tournament and stopping Spiral Force.
(Nov. 23, 2014  10:07 AM)RDF3 Wrote: I hate Doji more than even English-dub Gingka and King though. TBH he sucks, what, with his random cheating (episode 25 of shogun steel, english dub) and blabber-mouthing about "ohh beyblade's future is going down" lol.

Ryuga stuff: He's a villain in Metal Fusion but Metal Masters onward he was anti-hero/neutral and even helped Gingka on at least three occasions (warning Gingka of the U.S team, battling (and defeating) Jack in the tournament and stopping Spiral Force.

Yeah, and I still call bull carp when he says Lightning Ldrago and all that led to the Nemesis crisis... Really?! He said Ldrago was the most powerful in episode 13 when it should be Nemesis and he actually PLANNED to get almost killed in episode 48?! I don't think it lead to Nemesis at all, also I'm surprised he knew about the star fragment and when it came.
I don't like the crazy crab dude. He's voice is so weird and annoing
EVERYBODY IN SHOGUN STEEL! it was a stupid series and the voices are so annoying and hey why lose ryuga? he was literally the best party of MF MM and Mfury. And they just drive me nutz. at least ginka was kinda normal but he should have been the main character not that carp with shinobu and the other idiots. benki was even more annoying that season?
Since it hasn't been specified which series I must say Tyson. He is just a hyper punk with a loud mouth and after the original series a super inflated ego.
(Nov. 29, 2014  11:41 PM)DuckBoy Wrote: I don't like the crazy crab dude. He's voice is so weird and annoing
I don't take well to people insulting Tetsuya. His voice is really annoying, I suppose the crab knows all, despite his voice being annoying.

Snap snap.
Haha, The Most Annoying Character In My Opinion Is Ren, In Japanese And English Her Voice Sounds Like It's Always Being Used To Torture People. Lol, That's Just My Opinion. 😜
[quote='TeamAgroBlast' pid='1249377' dateline='1418741054']
Haha, The Most Annoying Character In My Opinion Is Ren, In Japanese And English Her Voice Sounds Like It's Always Being Used To Torture People. Lol, That's Just My Opinion.
Err...Who's Ren?,I forgot.
(Dec. 17, 2014  2:02 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: [quote='TeamAgroBlast' pid='1249377' dateline='1418741054']
Haha, The Most Annoying Character In My Opinion Is Ren, In Japanese And English Her Voice Sounds Like It's Always Being Used To Torture People. Lol, That's Just My Opinion.
Err...Who's Ren?,I forgot.
You know, that girl with blonde hair, Thief Phoenix E230GCF?
(Dec. 16, 2014  3:44 PM)TeamAgroBlast Wrote: Haha, The Most Annoying Character In My Opinion Is Ren, In Japanese And English Her Voice Sounds Like It's Always Being Used To Torture People. Lol, That's Just My Opinion. 😜

She's also one of the most useless and most disappointing characters, nothing but a punching bag for new releases IMO.