Most annoying character

Benkei with his strange attraction to Kyoya. Not to mention his stupid B-b-b-b-b-bullcarp nonsense. Tired
I'd have to say Kyouya. I mean sure we have to have a teammate who isn't as friendly compared to the others, but he shows almost no respect for anyone including his closest friend.
(Dec. 07, 2014  12:10 AM)GhostShot Wrote: EVERYBODY IN SHOGUN STEEL! it was a stupid series and the voices are so annoying and hey why lose ryuga? he was literally the best party of MF MM and Mfury. And they just drive me nutz. at least ginka was kinda normal but he should have been the main character not that carp with shinobu and the other idiots. benki was even more annoying that season?

Can't agree with you more.i really hated ss and all the characters. But I don't get why gingka aged soooooooo much it looks like he doesn't even like beyblade anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!TiredUnhappySpeechless
Shogun Steel was a pretty bad series and was my least favourite till I revisited V-Force but I don't hate Shogun Steel as much, but it still isn't that good and the Dub is the worst with repetitive dialogue and horrible voices.
The short little punk from Team Garcia.
Man daichi has to be up there but Ming Ming has to take the cake ae the only downside of the began arc

Defo Ming ming
Oh I can think of another, SELEN, she was soo annoying. What the heck are you talking about that you never lost!!!! You always lost every battle that you fought. Who even said your a blader. Tired
(Dec. 17, 2014  9:34 PM)L-awliet Wrote: Benkei with his strange attraction to Kyoya. Not to mention his stupid B-b-b-b-b-bullcrap nonsense. Tired

This.
I always found Madoka extremely annoying. Like omg she doesn't even use a beyblade. She's basically a useless character, except to fix things, to analyze bey battles, and to nag the carp out of all the boys in the show!

There were so many messages I stopped reading after about page 10 but I haven't yet seen someone mention Rago! I just hate rago and Pluto because they killed ryuga and damaged so many beys! I will admit that rago does somewhat fight FAIRLY...as in he doesn't CHEAT in his battles like a lot of the bad guys in MFB.

No one has mentioned Johannes? I'm glad! Johannes is my FAVORITE anime character of all time! Idk he's cute and funny and he's cunning which I love in a character. So I'd like to see somebody call Johannes annoying after this post if anybody thinks so!

And WTF with Gingka being annoying! Gingka is fine, I love gingka. Ryuga is awesome too.

Really whenever a character is cheesy and annoying it's kind of funny to me. Like I always thought kyoyas voice was so deep that it was funny. I understand the voice actor was trying to go for a tough guy voice, but he took it way too far but guys THATS FUNNY! His voice cracks me up no joke!!XD

Okay I hate to say but Kenta and Yuki are both pretty annoying! Yu and Tithi however are TOO CUTE to be annoying! Masamune would be annoying, but he's too cute to be annoying also! Masamunes character reminds me of Naruto like omggg. Idk why but he always did remind me of Naruto Uzumaki.

Kyoya has always reminded me of Sasuke for some weird reason.

And in the first episode of Beyblade, Gingka reminded me of Sonic from Sonic X..... DONT ASK ME WHY LOL but first time I watched the first ep when I was 12 it just did!

Okay try to tell me johannes is annoying now people. And if u dare say tithi is annoying....>< GO QUETZALCOTL
Tithing is annoying lol ( I'm just kidding ) Wink I agree with you on most things that you said except the part where you compared them with like naruto characters and sonic. I think gingka is awesome and maybe kyoya but im not so sure about Johannes , I mean he's cunning n stuff but he's pretty retarded if he thinks he should help out destroying the world you have to admit that.
Ok, after watching shogun steel a 2nd time through, Eight Unabara is pretty annoying with his ignorance.
Yu ,he,s like I want to. battle annoy's me so bad!
In my opinion, Doji is the most annoying because him and his organization are present in EVERY metal fight series. They should have had more than 2 main antagonists.

Also, Daichi, do I need to say more.
It's rago
In terms of dubbing = To many both new and old

In terms of how they handled things = Everyone after the first season except the minor few.

Pfft.
I would have to go with Jigsaw because all he does is say "Insignificant!" and runs away. I feel bad for the mess of paper the WBBA had to clean up after that battle.
for me it is eight he whines all the time and he sounds like a braty kid
The crab guy with Dark Cancer. He irritates me
The guy with zurafa . His voice sounds like he needs 100 cough drops and his hair looks retarded.
(Jul. 22, 2015  2:12 AM)AnubisisAwesome Wrote: The guy with zurafa . His voice sounds like he needs 100 cough drops and his hair looks retarded.

Careful, that term could be seen as offensive to some.
Kenta .... he gets in the way a lot and not to mention he can be kinda of a whiner. And he made Ryuuga sacrificed himself - _ -

- J
(Jul. 22, 2015  2:12 AM)AnubisisAwesome Wrote: The guy with zurafa . His voice sounds like he needs 100 cough drops and his hair looks retarded.

Well...It is also called Giraffe...The dudes name was Da Xiang~
Busojima and Kenta.

Anybody remember Fusion scorpio guy? Yeah, me neither.
Kenta has always made me cringe..