Meteo hits, Earth crushed?!

I'm pretty sure it won't kill LLDII's rubber as most of my informal battles are against LLD. :V
Try 230 and C145. Any opponent, if you want do comparative battles of Earth.
sure, i'll use both, and CS. I'llg et them done in a moment.
Hmm I have Earth and CS as well as ED145, C145, GB145, and R145...
Off the top of my head I got these attack types:
LLDrago 100RF/R2F
Gravity Perseus T125/D125/100/R145 RF/R2F
Ray 100 RF/R2F
Storm Pegasus 100 RF/R2F

Do you want me to do any tests with these so you can compare it to MLD?
(Jan. 13, 2011  3:30 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Alrighty...

MF Earth Bull C145CS vs MF Gravity Perseus (Counter Mode, Right Spin) D125R2F
Attack Stadium
Launched at same time
CS Almost New

Earth Bull C145CS- 3/10 (30%)
Gravity Perseus D125R2F- 7/10 (70%)

GP is a beast but CS withstood some HEAVY hits...

In case it was missed...

EDIT: Oh and I added MLD as a defense type to the test request thread Tongue_out
Sure.
Okay, tests time:
MF Earth Bull 230CS Vs MF Lightning L drago CH120RF
Conditions (Click to View)
MF Earth Bull 230CS: 3/10 - 30% (1 KO)
MF Lightning L drago CH120RF: 7/10 - 70% (7 KO)

MF Meteo L drago 230CS Vs MF Lightning L drago CH120RF
MF Meteo L drago 230CS: 4/10 - 40% (1 KO)
MF Lightning L drago CH120RF: 6/10 - 60% (6 KO)

MF Earth Bull C145CS Vs MF Lightning L drago CH120RF
MF Earth Bull C145CS: 4/10 - 40% (2 KO)
MF Lightning L drago CH120RF: 6/10 - 60% (6 KO)
2 ties (2 KO)

MF Meteo L drago C145CS Vs MF Lightning L drago CH120RF
MF Meteo L drago C145CS: 3/10 - 30% (2 KO)
MF Lightning L drago CH120RF: 7/10 - 70% (7 KO)

In my opinion, I think my results are slightly skewed by luck, but Meteo L drago as a defence wheel doesn't really work. It has too much recoil, and it's attack still shows during game play where it would win by OS largely due to wall saves that knock Lightning L drago out of it's flower pattern.

Still it fared quite well, considering how equal it was with Earth Bull's results.
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:56 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Okay, tests time...

In my opinion, I think my results are slightly skewed by luck, but Meteo L drago as a defence wheel doesn't really work. It has too much recoil, and it's attack still shows during game play where it would win by OS largely due to wall saves that knock Lightning L drago out of it's flower pattern.

Still it fared quite well, considering how equal it was with Earth Bull's results.

Wow nice tests. Dan's theory of MLD being better with the lefties were correct when it used 230, but Earth came out on top when using C145... interesting...

On a side note, if Earth Bull C145CS obtained a 40% win rate against LLD CH120 RF and GB145 is proven to be better, then does that mean it gets 50% or more? (of course I'm assuming that the tests are out of 10...)
hmm, the thing is LLD has more than enough attack to dispatch C145 in it's KO window. I think GB145 won't do too much better, but this is pretty much speculation.

I believe that 10 per bey really isn't enough for a proper test, but since I had to do control as well, I decided to leave it at the minimum.

A lot of it seems up to luck.
I still would love to see it with GB145/R145.. Hmm.
I has testing!

MF Meteo L Drago GB145RSF vs. MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R²F
Standard Testing Procedures
Worn R²F

Now, I think the reasoning for this was the Spin Equalization. Since Vulcan had a low spin rate towards the end, Meteo's rubber equalized the spin, thus letting Vulcan gain many OS's.

MF Earth Bull GB145RSF vs. MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R²F
Worn R²F, Hasbro Earth

Now, on to LLD:

MF Meteo L Drago GB145RSF vs. MF Lightning L Drago 100R²F

MF Earth Bull GB145RSF vs. MF Lightning L Drago 100R²F

I don't suppose you'd be able to try it with CS? Sorry if I'm being too pushy.
Vulcan win rate was 9/10 not MLD 10.

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but yeah, Vulcan tears through because of LDII.
Momiji, I would try it with CS, if only I had one.

I'm waiting for AD to restock. (Please hurry!)

EDIT: Edited Dan, thanks!
Nice results... Ray's testing does in fact support Dan's arguement of MLD being better with Lefties.
>:V Added to OP.
haha that's pretty interesting.

On a sidenote, I've done a bit of playing around/informal testing with MLD and RSF, but I think the CS variant is better. It allows for more of a "counter attack" I guess, and a better chance of outspin.
I think RSF=CS in stamina so..?
That's what I was thinking too, as I always thought CS has more stamina than RSF.

I also feel RSF and Meteo can be easily destabilized, as Vulcan knocked Meteo over quite a bit, but that's probably just me, or RSF.
Probably not just you. Anyone mind testing this against 230 as this pretty much meets usual requirements to slaughter 230.
According to the numbers of your first test with meteo, it's win rate is 30% not 20%. Interesting idea though, Meteo as a defense type.
I wouldn't mind people posting test results, any members!
Some test results:

MF-H Meteo L Drago GB145CS vs. Lightning L Drago 90RF
MF-H Meteo L Drago GB145CS win rate: 6/20 (6 OS)
Lightning L Drago 90RF win rate: 14/20 (14 KO)
Meteo win percent: 30%

MF-H Earth Aquario GB145CS vs. Lightning L Drago 90RF
MF-H Earth Aquario GB145CS win rate: 5/20 (5 OS)
Lightning L Drago 90RF win rate: 15/20 (15 KO)
Earth win percent: 25%

Meteo has a lot of recoil, but it managed to obtain better results than Earth because it didn’t get destabilized. I have mentioned this before, Beys of the opposite spin destabilize a lot better than Beys of the same spin.

MF-H Meteo L Drago GB145CS vs. MF Pegasis 85RF
MF-H Meteo L Drago GB145CS win rate: 1/20 (1 KO)
MF Pegasis 85RF win rate: 19/20 (16 KO, 3 OS)
Meteo win percent: 5%

MF-H Earth Aquario GB145CS vs. MF Pegasis 85RF
MF-H Earth Aquario GB145CS win rate: 11/20 (11 OS)
MF Pegasis 85RF win rate: 9/20 (9 KO)
Earth win percent: 55%

When facing MF L L Drago 90RF, Meteo can manage to outspin it since it’s on a CS and is not giving out spin. When it comes to MF Pegasis 85RF though, Pegasis destabilizes Meteo, causing the rubber on L Drago II to make more contact with Pegasis, thus giving out spin.
Alright! Thanks man.
So my thoughts were right; it does better against lefties than Earth does.. C:<
Here are some of my tests using RS.

Conditions:

MF-H Meteo L Drago GB145RS vs. Lightning L Drago CH120RF
MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS vs. Lightning L Drago CH120RF

It's late where I am, so this is it for now. I'll try to do some tests using Pegasis,Gravity, and Lightning at a lower height tomorrow.
(Jan. 17, 2011  6:50 AM)Byser Wrote: I'm not so sure about my Earth results. I was expecting Earth to be destabilized, but it didn't get knocked off balance as much as I thought is would.
It's probably because Lightning L Drago CH120RF is a bit to tall to destabilize Earth. :\
Ah...I feel ridiculous for not realizing that. Pinching_eyes

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.