World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! (/Thread-Meteo-hits-Earth-crushed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! - Dan - Jan. 12, 2011

Okay, found a snappy name there.
Any way; I decided to make a thread about Meteo (Absorb) defensively speaking because I have been testing it.
To anyone who loves to make others look stupid/ know better:
1. C145 is no longer top-tier, big carp: I am ordering GB145 so chill for a day or two.
2. I hate to have to do this, but my CS is missing so I have to use WB. Again; chill, I am seriously going to overhaul on parts on the weekend. (Momo C:<)

In any case, Defensively: Meteo vs. Earth

C145WB tests (Click to View)

CS Results (Click to View)

RSF Results (Click to View)

BD145 Results (Click to View)
If you see what I am getting at, Earth and Meteo butt heads closely in my testing except Meteo gains the upper hand with the lefties. Maybe you do not find this surprising, but I think this is pretty good.
I would love results from other members, especially while I am deprived of my parts ; 3;.

I know I have old tests with CS on MLD somewhere, but I need someone to compare it with Earth+CS as mine is lost. Oh how I miss it, I will look for you, CS, I will find you!!

RE: Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! - Zeox - Jan. 12, 2011

Have you tried/Can you try this on RS or RSF?

RE: Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! - MeteoLDrago=) - Jan. 12, 2011

I sometimes win with meteo l drago vs earth eagle/aquilla, even though I spin meteo l drago left it sometimes loses against earth eagle/aquilla

RE: Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! - Dan - Jan. 12, 2011

.. Is it not implied that my parts are coming? I would assume it would do much better, no?
Edit: Quite the useful post Meteo! Speechless

RE: Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! - machipz - Jan. 12, 2011

Chip can di tests on the 19th ifb you havnt done so yet

RE: Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! - Ricko - Jan. 12, 2011

WHAT?????

first: small difference between to parts...
second: impossible tests.. Meteo don´t have what it takes.
third: why is people always pushing Meteo?????

RE: Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! - Zeox - Jan. 12, 2011

I saw that, but it only said about CS and GB145. I can test these combo out (Well MF Earth BullGB145RS) since at Dei's tourny I'll be getting all the parts I need. But by then, I think you'll already have your parts. So just as a precaution

I am open to anyone submitting results, also implied?
Edit: I am probably getting RS so I could by then!

No, from what I'be heard, the rubber on Meteor helps, and I wouldn't mind it as a defensive wheel, I'm just worried that Vulcan etc can OS it.

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:06 PM)milkychipz Wrote: No, from what I'be heard, the rubber on Meteor helps, and I wouldn't mind it as a defensive wheel, I'm just worried that Vulcan etc can OS it.

yes it can.. and this tests are impossible..

and i like how you´re trying to push down Earth.. Dan.. " Earth Crushed" Earth is the best Metal Wheel For defence(Libra was banned) and a top-tier stamina(for me the best don´t discuss that with me just my point)..

so don´t say Earth Crushed just because off a small diference in your tests against Meteo.. also your tests are preety unreal.. for me just a push on Meteo..

Dan is a respected member on the WBO, plus his tests seem reasonable.

I can recommend MF-H MLD 85/R145RS as a defensive combo.

Why no MF on the attack combo?

Ricko: get out You constantly impose the idea that peoples tests are unreal, unfortunately, I actually do them properly. Get off my back, and never get back on. Speechless
Sure, I'm just trying to place MLD in the role of a defensive bey and see what happens, so combo requests are fine. Just don't swamp me with useless ones. Vulcan does OS it by the way, which is why Earth does 20% better. That is the only downside. I want to see this against 230 as I think it'll do fine, but damn MY PARTS! God-speed imports, god speed

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:36 PM)Dan Wrote: Ricko: get out You constantly impose the idea that peoples tests are unreal, unfortunately, I actually do them properly. Get off my back, and never get back on. Speechless
Sure, I'm just trying to place MLD in the role of a defensive bey and see what happens, so combo requests are fine. Just don't swamp me with useless ones. Vulcan does OS it by the way, which is why Earth does 20% better. That is the only downside. I want to see this against 230 as I think it'll do fine, but damn MY PARTS! God-speed imports, god speed

i will just say this and i hope everyone understands it: Dan Loves Meteo L Drago!

So? I love it too <3

OFF-TOPIC Sorry :"(

No seriously, he's just suggesting a new combo. What I will try is MF-H Meteo L Drago 230RS as MLD is pretty heavy, but no rubber makes contact with the opposition. MF-H MLD R145CS may become a viable option in a competitive scene where it can KO Earth etc when banked and OS Vulcan etc?

I think instead, try MF-H MLD GB145RS/CS/RSF against MF Earth Bull 230CS! I'd love some of those tests.
Ricko: Yes, I adore it! Exactly why my avatar is of Quetzalcoat -to show how much I love Meteo LDrago!-

RE: Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! - Ultra - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:03 PM)Ricko Wrote: WHAT?????

first: small difference between to parts...
second: impossible tests.. Meteo don´t have what it takes.
third: why is people always pushing Meteo?????

1) The percentage difference is quite large just for changing one part.
2) What you said here partially makes not sense. Also I think he knows it's not gonna be top tier for defence.
3) Because it does very well maybe?

RE: Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! - Nojo294 - Jan. 12, 2011

Nice tests... I'm assuming you only have one metal face? I've always wanted to test MLD for defense but I guess you beat me to it. Would you like me to post results of MF Earth Bull GB145/C145 WB/CS? Just so you have something to refer to...

YES. C145CS please!

RE: Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! - Nojo294 - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  11:17 PM)Dan Wrote: YES. C145CS please!

KK brb in 10 min lmao.

PM it.

RE: Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! - Nojo294 - Jan. 13, 2011

MF Earth Bull C145CS vs MF LLD 100R2F
Attack Stadium
Defense Combo Launched First

MF Earth Bull- 6/20 (30%)
MF LLD- 14/20 (70%)

RE: Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! - |Joe| - Jan. 13, 2011

What mode is MLD in? Also, MLD is using the standard Absorb wheel right?

RE: Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! - Nojo294 - Jan. 13, 2011

(Jan. 13, 2011  12:26 AM)|Joe| Wrote: What mode is MLD in? Also, MLD is using the standard Absorb wheel right?

If you are talking about my post it says LLD not MLD... upper mode.

RE: Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! - |Joe| - Jan. 13, 2011

No I was directing that at Dan, sorry I see how that could get confused.

RE: Meteo hits, Earth crushed?! - Dan - Jan. 13, 2011

Meteo LDrago Absorb, yes. In Assault mode, which has more rubber covering.
Added CS results, and wow, big difference..