Metal Fight Beyblade: Showdown at the Summit! Big Bang Bladers/Nightmare Rex

(Jun. 06, 2011  11:14 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  10:23 PM)To Wrote: Konami Europe has announced the game as "Beyblade: Metal Masters - Nightmare Rex". It appears they will be skipping Bakugami Susanoh Shuurai, and Chouzetsu Tensei Vulcan Horses.

See screens here
Hmm... I wonder if this will get a North American release. I'm guessing that it's probably going to be for 3DS though. That would be cool if it was. Actually, it would be pretty interesting to play a Beyblade video game in 3D. XD

It's just going to be an english port. No difference, probably.
The game looks like carp so I don't think they'll do anything to put it on 3DS. Their target probably won't have a 3DS by then anyways.
This just appeared on Nintendo of America's 2011 release schedule for DS. Konami is publishing it in North America this fall.
(Jun. 09, 2011  12:13 AM)To Wrote: This just appeared on Nintendo of America's 2011 release schedule for DS. Konami is publishing it in North America this fall.
So it's gonna be for regular DS? That's kinda cool. Now I'll be able to get it for sure! XD
Gamespot spent some time playing this game at this years E3. Here is what they saw. Joyful_2

And here is what Konami said about the game on their official site.

Personally, I'm kinda excited about the fact that you can enter the codes from your Beyblade's to unlock they're parts in the game. At least now those codes will have some real use. XD
I am hoping that they will do what they did last year, because I don't want to buy a crappy bey and game just to get the (MF-2?) Plus the title for Nightmare Rex looks so simplistic, it pisses me off.
(Jun. 25, 2011  8:08 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I am hoping that they will do what they did last year, because I don't want to buy a crappy bey and game just to get the (MF-2?) Plus the title for Nightmare Rex looks so simplistic, it pisses me off.
Lol. You don't want Nightmare Rex? Tongue_out I'm kinda hoping that you get to choose between Nightmare Rex, Sol Blaze, Or something entirely different. Maybe a HWS version of Quetz. That would be pretty epic! XD But Nightmare Rex will probably be our only option. Joyful_2
(Jun. 25, 2011  8:28 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2011  8:08 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I am hoping that they will do what they did last year, because I don't want to buy a crappy bey and game just to get the (MF-2?) Plus the title for Nightmare Rex looks so simplistic, it pisses me off.
Lol. You don't want Nightmare Rex? Tongue_out I'm kinda hoping that you get to choose between Nightmare Rex, Sol Blaze, Or something entirely different. Maybe a HWS version of Quetz. That would be pretty epic! XD But Nightmare Rex will probably be our only option. Joyful_2
No, I don't want Nightmare Rex for the sole purpose that since Cyber Pegasis wasn't released although Sora was in the anime, that Vulcan may not be released although Nile is in the anime. Pinching_eyes_2
Actually Cyber Pegasis was realeased with the game in North America and also as a Legend Series Beyblade.
An English port redone is more like it. Just like with the Cyber Pegasis game, which the story mode was almost entirely different consisting of stages instead of clicking on any open area of the map to find where to go next.

The Story mode in the Original Japanese version of this game sucked. It's like an arcade mode what you see in the arcades. The battles are random for a few matches. You unlock a new character after beating story mode with a character you haven't beaten it with yet. I hope the english one will change that and actually make an actual story mode.
Does anyone know if its going to have wifi
So, I did some digging around, and I found some pretty cool info on this game. Joyful_2

Firstly, you can preorder the game at Wal*Mart, or Gamestop. (At least, those are the only two sites I checked.)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Beyblade-Metal...S/17048769

http://www.gamestop.com/ds/games/beyblad...ster/91779

Secondly, there will be collectors editions of this game. Although, I don't know if each collectors edition comes with different Beyblade's, or if there is just one Beyblade that comes with all collectors editions

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Beyblade-Metal...S/17048766

Lastly, the collectors edition, according to GameStop, comes with a Black Susanow. Either that, or they are releasing the Bakushin Susanow Attacks game, instead.

http://www.gamestop.com/ds/games/beyblad...tion/91798

My guess, they are probably releasing Bakushin Susanow Attacks, and the Big Bang Bladers game will probably be next. Either that, or they are trying to combine them to make 1, better game. Thus, I will also post this in the Bakushin Susanow Attacks topic.

Lastly, they probably just chose to release a Black Susanow because they already released Susanow.

Now I'm wondering if this "Black Susanow" is the Luna Eclipse version... Probably is...
I got thinking, and I think I figured out what's happening for the Collectors Editions of this game. If they release 3 different collectors editions again, then the Beyblade's that come with each different on will probably be: Bakushin Susanow Luna Eclipse Version, Nightmare Rex, and either Divine Chimera or Vulcan Horseus.

I'm guessing that Bakushin Susanow Luna Eclipse Version will probably be available at pretty much any store that sells games, since it was listed on GameStop.com

If they release Nightmare Rex (Which they probably will, since that picture was posted by To.) It will probably be exclusive to a store. Much like Cyber Pegasis was, last year.

If they release Divine Chimera (Which I hope they do, and they probably will, if they want to release 3 versions again.) it's probably going to be exclusive to a store, too.

Personally, I hope that they release Divine Chimera, and that Vulcan Horseus doesn't get released with a game. I would rather Vulcan Horseus be released as an individual Beyblade so that I would be able to get Divine Chimera with the game. Joyful_2

Then again, this is all just speculation here... Uncertain
Thanks for the info Bey-Heart. So the game will be released 11/15.
(Oct. 29, 2010  2:23 PM)Temporal Wrote: I'm still in shock...Hudson and TT pulled a Hasbro!

im not gencide would probaly cause several contrevesal issues since it has a vague religouse attachment i surpose
If you are rational, it is one of the best names ever. You can appreciate a name without mocking serious events.
granted genicide rex would sound SOOOOO much cooler and eviler than nightmare but hasbro would probaly rename it when they realesed it anyway
(Aug. 09, 2011  11:26 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2010  2:23 PM)Temporal Wrote: I'm still in shock...Hudson and TT pulled a Hasbro!

im not gencide would probaly cause several contrevesal issues since it has a vague religouse attachment i surpose

Death. Hell. Cancer. Killer. Quetzalcoatl is a god. Takara Tomy cares not for names. They see a good name, they use it. The list goes on. And do you realize how old that post is?

And Hasbro renamed "Aquila". It would not be a surprise, nor would Takara Tomy even CARE.