Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis

As of the end of 2009, this game charted in Mediacreate's Top 500 selling games:

140 [NDS] Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakutan Cyber Pegasus (Hudson) 83,938
Hudson Press Releas Wrote:SAN MATEO, CA – May 28, 2010 – Hudson Entertainment, the North and South American subsidiary of HUDSON SOFT, announced today a partnership with Corus Entertainment Inc.'s Nelvana Enterprises to develop and distribute video games based on the new animated boys’ action TV series BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion. The games will be released for the Nintendo DS™ and Wii™ systems, and are scheduled for release in the 2010 Holiday season.

“The original Beyblade television series and toy line were a worldwide phenomenon and the new versions are already immensely popular in Japan. We’re confident that the series and the video games will have similar success in North America,” said Mike Pepe, Director of Marketing for Hudson Entertainment. “Both the Nintendo DS and Wii versions of the game will follow the story in the show, and we’re looking forward to fans being able to battle as their favorite Beybladers whether they’re home or on the run!”

“We couldn’t be more thrilled to be working with Hudson Entertainment to bring the excitement of Beyblade to video games,” said Colin Bohm, Vice President and Managing Director, Nelvana Enterprises. “Hudson’s experience creating hit games for a younger audience makes them the perfect partner for a Beyblade video game.”

BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion, from Nelvana and d-rights Inc., features a new cast of characters taking on the continued battle between good and evil. Gingka, the hero, and his group of loyal friends rally against a dangerous group called the Dark Nebula. The series follows a group of competitors who vie to be the best at Beyblading. Each blader modifies their Beyblades to compete to be #1 in the world.

The new Beyblade game will be developed by Hudson Soft in Japan and available in North America and in most of European territories during the 2010 Holiday season. The games will be released in Europe by Hudson Soft itself. The television series launched in Canada in May 2010 on YTV and will debut in the United States on Cartoon Network in June.

Looks like this game will get an English release by the end of this year. (I find it a bit more likely that this game will get released before Bakushin Susanou)
I already posted this sort of news in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic.
Of course, this game is only going to be called, officially :

BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion ...
Hm, considering it costs around fourty American dollars, I am not sure at all that it will include Cyber Pegasis ...
(Jul. 19, 2010  3:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, considering it costs around fourty American dollars, I am not sure at all that it will include Cyber Pegasis ...

That would be quite a disappointment.
$40 dollars is an absurd price for the game, alone. I figure that $55 dollars is a more absurd price for a crappy game with a bonus. Japanese releases tend to be pricier than international releases. The average Pokemon game retails for 4,980 ($50) in Japan. Heart Gold and Soul Silver Retailed for 39.99 here in the US. Nothing was excluded in the release.
Ok the game will most likly be 39.99 but when I got my Pokemon Soul Silver it was 29.99 not 39.99
(Jul. 20, 2010  11:40 PM)rone1flu Wrote: Ok the game will most likly be 39.99 but when I got my Pokemon Soul Silver it was 29.99 not 39.99

Was it new and on release date? Prices can drop, you know.
(Jul. 19, 2010  3:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, considering it costs around fourty American dollars, I am not sure at all that it will include Cyber Pegasis ...

Average DS release costs $30-$35 here. Only Square Enix and major Nintendo games go for $40. So it could have Cyber Pegasus.
(Jul. 21, 2010  12:14 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Was it new and on release date? Prices can drop, you know.

Yes it was new on the release dale. Wink Oh and I did not have it pre-ordered
This game will be released in 3 versions in the US one with cyber pegasis, one with counter leone, and one with bakushin susanowo. This is confirmed.
No bey with the wii game
(Aug. 01, 2010  9:05 PM)FOOF! Wrote: This game will be released in 3 versions in the US one with cyber pegasis, one with counter leone, and one with bakushin susanowo. This is confirmed.
No bey with the wii game
What ? Before posting this, actually give us your source. I do not believe that they would release the Cyber Pegasis game with two other Beyblades when there are games specifically dedicated to those other Beyblades. Moreover, I have never read that anywhere.
ESRB listed
Beyblade Metal Fusion Cyber Pegasis 100hf (ds)
Beyblade Metal Fusion Counter Leone D125B (ds)
Beyblade Metal Fusion Bakushin Susanowo 105F (ds)

The story is on gonintendo.com just scroll down a bit.
The second one is a Wii game. Bakushin Susanoo comes with 90WF.
Hm, this is weird : http://www.esrb.org/ Search "Beyblade". There is the DS game, the Wii one, and then three DS games with three different Beyblades.

However, this still seems too vague for it to be the same game, but with three different random Beyblades ... ?
That is so weird. I'm sure it's just a funky mix-up.
Strange very strange. Especially BAKUSHIN SUSANOW 105F . It makes no sense to change the track and the bottom. Now Hasbro has eliminated all ways for North Americans and Europe to get the 90 Track and the WF bottom(In stores). Is Hasbro really that cheap? Or too lazy to release these great parts. I really hope its a error but i doubt it is.
(Aug. 01, 2010  9:05 PM)FOOF! Wrote: This game will be released in 3 versions in the US one with cyber pegasis, one with counter leone, and one with bakushin susanowo. This is confirmed.
No bey with the wii game

NOT TRUE! the wii one does com wih counte leon I:
(Aug. 02, 2010  4:48 AM)RockLeon Wrote:
No bey with the wii game

NOT TRUE! the wii one does com wih counte leon I:
Actually we do not really have enough information on either games right now.
not sure if this is posted, and srry if it is, but i searched gamestop and they have 2 new BMF games and 1 collectors edition. http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.as...t=beyblade
I like how the collectors edition (which will likely be the one with the Bey) is still "RP", while Gamestop lists the regular edition as "M". I guess Beyblade has excessive cursing, extreme violence, and gratitous nudity afterall (but only in the collector's edition)! Hahaha.
It is confirmed :
http://ds.ign.com/articles/111/1113541p1.html

The Beyblade Metal Fusion DS game Collector's Edition will have three releases, but they are not country-dependent :

Toys 'R' Us' version will include Cyber Pegasis 100HF.
Wal-mart's will have Bakushin Susanow 105F.
Other retailers' will come with Counter Leone D125B.

All of those for Canada and the United States only, at the moment. Each version will have an exclusive in-game character with it.

All of these will come with a Metal Face. It might be the only way the Metal Face gets released by Hasbro.
It's great to see that some people will finally have access to Metal Faces without purchasing them online.

But this is unfortunate...
(Aug. 18, 2010  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wal-mart's will have Bakushin Susanow 105F.

I hope Hasbro is actually planning on releasing 90 and WF...
Eh.... that stinks so much....... I was hoping to get all three. That makes it a lot more problematic than I expected it to be. Pinching_eyes