Meh!
Horrible
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average

Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 140 Links & Discussion
DranzerX13

火竜の咆哮
(This post was last modified: Dec 18 2011 04:22 PM by DranzerX13.)
140. Zeus's Barrier
ゼウスの結界
Zeusu no kekkai
Air date: 2011-12-18

720p: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6B1HJ4R4
Nov 26 2011 07:35 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face

Im at a loss here, I guess Beyblade's version of Zeus' legacy is associated with Nemesis?

Proud owner of a Thermal Capricorne 125D
Sle(i)pnir the Earth Raptor
Click on this for joy!
[Image: yVrLj.gif]
Nov 26 2011 02:14 PM
Ultra

BeyRank: #46 (1,409)
Face of DaysPegasis FaceAntique FaceRose Gold FaceBlaze FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIIOrion FaceLapis Lazuli FaceCygnus FaceFox FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FacePeridot FaceAnniversary Face 2012Libra FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVSapphire FaceRuby FacePassport Face

Zeus = Jupiter. You know jade Jupiter.

Looking to buy purple Einstein RC and red DEMS AR and Bit Protector.
Nov 26 2011 04:29 PM
(This post was last modified: Nov 26 2011 05:28 PM by Saigo.)
(Nov 26 2011 02:14 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote:  Im at a loss here, I guess Beyblade's version of Zeus' legacy is associated with Nemesis?
King Zeus is the old man who stood up against Hades and Nemesis in the past, gathering the five Blader warriors to battle against them. He's also the one who split the power of Gaia into four. Somewhere along the line, he gave Dunamis' ancestor, who happened to be his right-hand man, the Mist Mountain Shrine.
Nov 26 2011 05:25 PM
~Mana~

Bring it to 'em!
Cygnus Face

Well, Preview for this episode showed the 4 pieces of Gaia awakening Diablo Nemesis. Chris and Aguma are now on Team Good Guys, Ryuga is overflowing with power. Nothing much else.

[Image: Wiki-wordmark.png] [Image: Wiki-wordmark.png]
Administrator/Bureaucrat at Beyblade Wiki, owner of B-Daman Wiki.
If you have any queries about either Wiki, leave me a message and I'll reply ASAP.

If you have any queries about the WBO, or anything Anime/Manga related, you can also leave me a message and I'll reply when I see it.
Dec 11 2011 02:01 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(This post was last modified: Dec 11 2011 03:42 PM by Saigo.)
"In order to create a new world, one must destroy this world. Having obtained Proto Nemesis, which has accumulated power, Rago unleashes that power at Ginga and the others. Ginga fights against him along with Kyoya and the others, who joined up with them late, and Ryuga, who burst his way in. The Legend Bladers of the Four Seasons, who gathered unexpectedly, appeared to pin down Nemesis using a barrier, but then Ryuga...?!"
Dec 11 2011 11:34 AM
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face

Thanks for the episode summary Saigo.

There are some pretty dark presumptions to be made, ending the world?

Proud owner of a Thermal Capricorne 125D
Sle(i)pnir the Earth Raptor
Click on this for joy!
[Image: yVrLj.gif]
Dec 11 2011 03:12 PM
Nuzumaki90

BeyRank: #1,018 (1,050)
Face of Days IIAres Face

The preview looked like Ryuga was helping them out once he busted in. Guess he's still on a rampage.

But was that giant symbol created by Ginga, Chris, Kyoya, and Ryuga the Barrier?
Dec 11 2011 06:57 PM
~Mana~

Bring it to 'em!
Cygnus Face

(Dec 11 2011 06:57 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote:  The preview looked like Ryuga was helping them out once he busted in. Guess he's still on a rampage.

But was that giant symbol created by Ginga, Chris, Kyoya, and Ryuga the Barrier?

I believe so, but it's not confirmed.

If you have any queries about either Wiki, leave me a message and I'll reply ASAP.

If you have any queries about the WBO, or anything Anime/Manga related, you can also leave me a message and I'll reply when I see it.
Dec 11 2011 08:33 PM

(Dec 11 2011 06:57 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote:  But was that giant symbol created by Ginga, Chris, Kyoya, and Ryuga the Barrier?

Based on the episode summary, yes.
Dec 11 2011 09:18 PM
Ice-Leopard

Meow!

At the End of the newest Episode 139, Ryuuga did looked kinda worried at his Bey..or is this just my interpretation?
Wonder what will happen,because not all ten Legendary Bladers have gathered yet.Then the last sentences of the summary..
Well,it's getting more and more interesting in my opinion.
Dec 12 2011 04:41 AM
CosmicDestroyer

BeyRank: #3,138 (921)

I think it might have something to do with Phantom Orion, because in mythology, Zeus placed the Orion constellation in the sky. Well it could be just me, but that's what I think Zeus' Barrier is.

[Image: 29g26q0.gif]
Credit goes to Ryu-X for the awesome sig and avatar!
Buying Thread
Dec 12 2011 05:31 AM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #188 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

A preview has already been shown, it's created by all four. Derp.

Useless speculation is useless.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Dec 12 2011 08:57 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Sniper

on my way to the top
BeyRank: #12 (1,569)
DJ FaceFace of Days IIEmerald FaceCancer FaceFace of Days IIISapphire FaceGold FaceBronze FaceAverazer FaceEterner FaceCygnus FaceFox FaceGold FaceRuby FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAnniversary Face 2012Gold FaceGold FaceFace of RevolutionBronze FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceGold FaceGold FaceBurning Kerberous FacePrize Hunter FaceLibra FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceGold FacePassport FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBeafowl FaceDragonis FaceAquila FaceFox FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceUranus FaceUnicorno FaceHoruseus FaceCancer FaceBalro II FaceGryph FaceGargole FaceReviser FacePhoenic FaceFace of Days VKillerken FaceBegirados FaceEscolpio FaceVirgo Face

For some reason I think the guy withe the hat and jacket that stands next to Nemisis' parter might be Doji from season 1

Follow me on Twitter @MahoutsukaiDomo
Dec 14 2011 09:36 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #532 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

That was already speculated and it was confirmed in the manga.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Dec 14 2011 03:50 PM
Ultra

BeyRank: #46 (1,409)
Face of DaysPegasis FaceAntique FaceRose Gold FaceBlaze FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIIOrion FaceLapis Lazuli FaceCygnus FaceFox FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FacePeridot FaceAnniversary Face 2012Libra FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVSapphire FaceRuby FacePassport Face

I was hoping that piece of speculation would come true. I hope him and Ryuga battle. That would be cool.

Looking to buy purple Einstein RC and red DEMS AR and Bit Protector.
Dec 14 2011 05:04 PM
(This post was last modified: Dec 17 2011 03:34 AM by SoftReset.)
I realise this is just speculation at this point, but I think that crack in L-Drago's face-bolt is going to possibly make Nemesis weaker than Pluto imagined it to be. As for Nemesis to become Diablo Nemesis, it has to absorb the power of the Legend Bladers, and the power of their beyblades (Pegasus, L-Drago, Leone, Orion). I would imagine that crack would make L-Drago significantly weaker than before its battle with Kenta.

They haven't really brought up that crack since 134, if I recall correctly. So, it would be interesting to see it become a key plot-point.
Dec 17 2011 03:32 AM
~Mana~

Bring it to 'em!
Cygnus Face

One thing to say after watching this...

DOJI'S BACK, BABY!

Now that's out of my systems, let's explain. The gang run to the main chamber and see Proto Nemesis.
Pluto is there and removes his hood to reveal his face.
Rago appears to show himself.
The Masked Man appears, takes off his hat and reveals himself as Doji.
Ryuga enters and the four Bladers of the Seasons battle Nemesis.
Zeus' Barrier starts up, beginning to seal Nemesis away, but Ryuga is provoked by Doji and leaves the barrier, allowing Nemesis to escape.
L-Drago barrage attacks Proto Nemesis, but Nemesis absorbs The Dragon Emperor and evolves to Diablo Nemesis.
All beys are recalled.

That pretty much sums it up.

Dec 18 2011 01:14 AM
DarkScythe-Crow

BALANCE

In other word, Ryuuga screwed up!
Like Vegeta in many seasons of dragon ball Z...

[Image: firmaid.jpg]
Check my deviart page!!
Dec 18 2011 03:45 AM
Tyler Le

LiveBeybladeRespect
Rose Gold Face

OMG I never thought doji would be back. Cool! This explain alot. Ruyga is meesing up again. naughty boy

I pledge my royalty to the WBO
Information and question about Vietnam and its beyblade? Ask me
Joyful_3
VIETNAM BEYBLADE FANPAGE ON FACEBOOK:

https://www.facebook.com/BeybladeVN
Dec 18 2011 04:16 AM