Poll: Should this be stickied?

Yes
58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
How? I go over to your house like once a month or two, and you still don't have some top tier parts including gravity and pegasus (Pre HWS) wheels. You will at least need to compare those testing to the counter wheel testing. Besides you don't an extra MF or the MF-2. If you want, call me and I'll hit you up and help.
No testing is needed for counter. Everyone knows it sucks but it's on there cause it does have some slight attack ability. I was talking about bukushin.
(Jan. 03, 2011  8:52 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No testing is needed for counter. Everyone knows it sucks but it's on there cause it does have some slight attack ability. I was talking about bukushin.
I did Some Testing With Counter Today But Well not Completed I Need to Test Extra More on GB145 Just for my CS But i don't have GB145 Yet Unhappy But i Did Test on Top Tier Attack MF-LLDCH120RF And MF-Ray Pegasus 100RF Cause i was using Unicornio Clear Wheel on Counter The Combo was Counter Unicornio LW105R2F

EDIT: LLD: 20% Winning
CU: 80% Winning All these Got KO

EDIT: Ill just make New Thread =.=
(Jan. 04, 2011  12:33 AM)Holyblades Wrote: I did Some Testing With Counter Today But Well not Completed I Need to Test Extra More on GB145 Just for my CS But i don't have GB145 Yet Unhappy But i Did Test on Top Tier Attack MF-LLDCH120RF And MF-Ray Pegasus 100RF Cause i was using Unicornio Clear Wheel on Counter The Combo was Counter Unicornio LW105R2F

What was the point of that post? You didn't even post the results.
I'm not gonna say again after this. Counter needs no testing! It sucks! The only reason it's there is cause it has some small attack ability.
Why not add 90 to tier 2?And put 145 in tier 2.
For what type?
Stamina
I think more testing is needed before 100,90 or 85 can be put on stamina personally.
1st- 100 is better then 90
2nd 85 is better then 100
if we are going to put a lower track in tier1 is not 90 but 100 and 85 i think
(Jan. 04, 2011  5:10 AM)Flame Lion Wrote: 1st- 100 is better then 90
2nd 85 is better then 100
if we are going to put a lower track in tier1 is not 90 but 100 and 85 i think

90 is better than 100
it goes like this 145<100<90<85<230<145
dont give wrong info
no it´s not i know that why don´t you search? i saw fyuuor tests clearly showing 100 better than 90
(Jan. 04, 2011  5:18 AM)Flame Lion Wrote: no it´s not i know that why don´t you search? i saw fyuuor tests clearly showing 100 better than 90

uh i do search i search allot, but i cant find what you are saying
i can´t find too.. but i saw that i swear
(Jan. 04, 2011  6:05 AM)Flame Lion Wrote: i can´t find too.. but i saw that i swear

well im pretty sure 90>100, so unless fyuuor shows up and says otherwise thats the way it is
I did some testing with the Thermal wheel, with these combos:
Virgo (5 minute mold) AD145/DF145SD vs. Thermal Leone DF145SD
It was almost like thermal destabilized Virgo.... I think it should be top tier, but thats just my opinion. =P

Stadium used: MFB attack stadium

Thermal: 7 wins
Virgo AD145SD: 3 wins (1 KO)
70% Win Rate

Thermal: 6 wins
Virgo DF145SD: 4 wins (two KOs)
60% Win Rate

I'll see what happens with 2 AD145s.
Top tier for what? Destabilisers?
some changes
for stamina D tip is better than b tip for stamina
and the metal wheel for destablizers is not l drago
l drago is its clear wheel or are ya telling mfb and not hws
and l drago mfb can be in tier 3 for attack
so is bul mfb
and wolf mfb
wow.. you have a big lack on the attack metal wheels.. sagittario is great! awsome! for attack! just watch some videos! it is tier 1
but it doesent meet up to the qua;ities of wheels such as vulcan lightning gravity or even quetz
yes but is better than leone.. rock... quetz...
i dont think its better than quetz
and leone is equal to sgaittario i think
(Jan. 04, 2011  12:52 PM)aquila112 Wrote: some changes
for stamina D tip is better than b tip for stamina
and the metal wheel for destablizers is not l drago
l drago is its clear wheel or are ya telling mfb and not hws
and l drago mfb can be in tier 3 for attack
so is bul mfb
and wolf mfb

1) You can't use lightning with the L drago clear wheel...
2) I'll think about the L drago wheel
3) Bull maybe but Wolf is awful.
ok
and the d tip and b tip look that one too
and y cant i use lightning with l drago clear wheel
I don't know why you can't do something that's obvious.