MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145MF testing!

(Mar. 03, 2011  12:03 PM)HellKerbecsDog Wrote: Well since your ATTACK combo is so heavy, it wouldn't go that fast.
MF has stamina and little speed,
RF has speed and little stamina,
R2F has tons of speed and very little stamina.
MF would probably be able handle Sliding Shoot but with some accuracy.
It would have good smash attack, but still...
Try this challenge with your combo.

Gravity Perseus BD145MF vs MF-2 LLD CH120RF/R2F
Gravity Perseus BD145MF vs MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode) CS/RSF/RS
Gravity Perseus BD145MF vs Earth Bull AD145/230PD

MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF vs MF LLD CH120RF
4-6 gravity win rate 40% 5 draws!!

MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF vs MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode) CS
8-2 Gravity win rate 80% 2 draws

MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF vs Earth Bull 230RS
5-5 50% win rate 1 draw

I improved one of the combos K[/b]
Well attack combo seems pretty good, but compares this LLD vs all those beys.
Good Job
DANG MAN THATS OUTRAGEOUS!Pegasis kills all.props 4 u and pegasis
(Mar. 04, 2011  4:24 AM)xrossbblader Wrote: DANG MAN THATS OUTRAGEOUS!Pegasis kills all.props 4 u and pegasis

Perseus, you mean.

Anyway, I'm most interested to see how this does vs mfh basalt bull/aquario 230cs. I suspect bd145 will let basalt win, because basalt will, as usual, smash it into the floor.

Btw, bigbangblaze, earth bull 230rs is nothing like earth bull ad145pd/wd, the former is defence (and needs mf/mfh), the latter is stamina, and outclassed by hell kerbecs bd145wd.

Also, hellkerbecsdog, in addition to what I said above, why would you put r2f on a left spin bey? It'd just slow it down. LRF is what you're after.
All i did was improve his combos and I shall do tests once my basalt wheel gets here also R2F is LRF'S equivalent
it doesn't effect left spins THAT much
Try reading my post, you didn't improve them, you changed one from a stamina to a low stamina defense type.
And, though the r2f thing wasn't aimed at you, there's no reason to use it over rf on a left spin bey. Would you use dark instead of earth in mfh earth bull gb145cs? Unless you don't have earth, no, because while hasbro's dark has some defense, there's no gain to be had from using it.
oops sorry I originally thought he wanted it to be a defense type