[MD / NC / SC / NY / DE, USA] Wild Fang

any blader that lives on the east coast can join this team.

[maryland,northcarolina,southcarolina,newyork,delaware,]

where i live: [baltimore, maryland]

favorite beyblade:[earth leone 145d]
Add a region Prefix [Region, Country/City/State/Province]
Good luck with your team.
I knew it was something missing thank you
hey would you like to join the beybezerkers its a well trusted team and they are in north america maryland
sure i would love to
(Aug. 18, 2011  9:26 PM)rogue lion Wrote: sure i would love to
No longer recruiting srry
Isn't the name copyrighted by Takara Tomy/Sono Kong/Hasbro since it's a team name in the episodes? Just wondering and if it is you might wanna change the name or else you could get into lots of trouble.
(Aug. 20, 2011  10:01 PM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Isn't the name copyrighted by Takara Tomy/Sono Kong/Hasbro since it's a team name in the episodes? Just wondering and if it is you might wanna change the name or else you could get into lots of trouble.

It is not like this team will really grow and become so popular that it will enter the media world and will actually ever come across Nelvana's or D-Rights's eyes ...
(Aug. 22, 2011  2:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  10:01 PM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Isn't the name copyrighted by Takara Tomy/Sono Kong/Hasbro since it's a team name in the episodes? Just wondering and if it is you might wanna change the name or else you could get into lots of trouble.

It is not like this team will really grow and become so popular that it will enter the media world and will actually ever come across Nelvana's or D-Rights's eyes ...

Ok thanks I just don't want this site to get a bad rep.