MAY 23 IS BEYDAY!

war room i might go but i lost my mad cancer and that's the only mfb i had
(Apr. 29, 2009  2:36 AM)dranzer mf Wrote: war room i might go but i lost my mad cancer and that's the only mfb i had

MFB will be sold at Beyblade War Room.
im entering it i am uploading it right now and congrats Kai-V!
I´ll do the same even if there´s no really chance for people coming from germany to join (sadly)Tired..
still hoping for winning ^^
(Apr. 29, 2009  12:43 PM)BladerFromPast Wrote: no really chance for people coming from germany to join (sadly)Tired..

I'm from Singapore and so far,no organized events but at least they Sell MFBs here.No HWS yet though.
I would download if I wasnt on dial up -.- oh well. lol I will try and convince my friends to join in on the fun Smile
Less than a month until Beyday and it is surprising how fast it is coming up. I'm more nervous than I would have thought.
He posted this when it was less than a month away, so it always was less than a month away, but whatev. (that sentence sounds so weird XD)
So when is the drawing? and what day is it decided about who gets the Storm Pegasis?
(Apr. 29, 2009  10:27 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: So when is the drawing? and what day is it decided about who gets the Storm Pegasis?

Try reading the first post ...
(Apr. 30, 2009  3:36 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: now to get my first mfb
here is my entry!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqK4dN1xGVY
good luck to every one!

Wrong thread dude, you have to post it here
I am so getting the video!!! I was going to buy a couple but my dad (a postal worker) just got full blown arthrites (if thats how you spell it) and can not go to work. We are missing out on alot of money so I had to give $80 to my parents for food. I am now out of money Unhappy
forgot to say congratulation to kai-v. but her name isnt in blue. is she still a mod?
Fixed Kai-V's name.
Im so pumped for beyday. It might not be as big in australia as the 2 tournaments taking place in the uk and canada but still its something and thank you so much to josh-jf for organising the whole thing, also congratulations to kai-v.
mission accepted STORM PEGASIS WILL BE MINE!!! btw brad will u be selling any blades at the war room?
If I had a nickel for every time someone asked that, I don't think I would need to worry about financing my collection for a very long time

Yes he will be drafting parts, it is mentioned many times in the the War Room thread. Many, many times.
(May. 01, 2009  8:05 PM)Khel Wrote: If I had a nickel for every time someone asked that, I don't think I would need to worry about financing my collection for a very long time

Yes he will be drafting parts, it is mentioned many times in the the War Room thread. Many, many times.
i didnt understand what they meant by "drafting" could have just said selling..... what will the prices be like so i know how much cash to carry
(May. 01, 2009  8:46 PM)SavatoEX Wrote: i didnt understand what they meant by "drafting" could have just said selling..... what will the prices be like so i know how much cash to carry

But we're not selling, we're drafting. Read the thread.
drafting? what does it mean? i have no idea........
(May. 01, 2009  9:45 PM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: drafting? what does it mean? i have no idea........
same here i know wat it means i just dont really know wat he means... somethin bout a small amount of cash for a mfblade composed of random parts, dont know if u keep them its probily like renting
For a fee you will get a launcher and beyblade (as long as you don't have any MFB already). These parts will be random to allow for trade between people. He will be selling them for a price that he sees fair. This had been mentioned before in the BWR thread.

Now stop derailing the thread.