M145Q Discussion

XD So this thread is non-exsistent and contrary to popular belief M145 and Q has a use besides just being fun. So I myself and other Capricon lovers(Raigeko13) have been compiling information on these cast away parts and the results are amazing.

The Q performance tip actually has two molds the first mold was only set at a 45 degree angle as seen in this picture:and the second mold having the same 45 degree angle but with a flattened bottom as seen in this picture:Comparable testings have not been done. If you have Mold 1 PM me.
Now on to the combination with M145.M145 has two modes, mode 1Confusedmall quake which is when the track positioned closest to the middle and mode 2 is when the track is placed closest towards the outside. M145+Q has what Takara Tomy states as Levels varying from LV1-4 as seen in this picture:LV1UnhappyLevel oneConfusedmall quake mode+Q positioned on this slant \) is the calmest and almost non existent of quakes
LV2UnhappyLevel two:Large quake mode+Q positioned on this slant / ) which has a bit more bounce but still in control
LV3UnhappyLevel 3:Large Quake mode+Q positioned on this slant \ ) which is where the bouncing is increased and the bey begins to lose control
LV4UnhappyLevel 4Confusedmall quake mode+Q positioned on this slant / ) which is when the bey loses all control and bounces in a frenzy
All of the modes are displayed in action on this video thanks to MSpapitan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNu2MiX5G...ideo_title
Lately ive been toying with these parts and ive found that VariAres M145 CS shows some promise using small quake mode
I will do official testing when my next package arrives but as for now its attack power is immense in my video below is a battle between VariAres M145CS VS MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 CS excuse my horrible quality. More testing is soon to come.
First of all, there are no test, second is this even needed. Such outclassed parts doesn't have a chance to redeem itself.

An interesting Speculation, but IMO, this is not needed for reasons told why.
(Sep. 26, 2011  12:53 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: First of all, there are no test, second is this even needed. Such outclassed parts doesn't have a chance to redeem itself.

Seriously dude? Did you even read it, wait I doubt it anyway if you did you would have seen that a M145 combo DESTROYED BASALT
You should repost this if you have proper test results to show everyone. Right now, this is just an informational thread about M145 and Q which can be found elsewhere.
(Sep. 26, 2011  12:55 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2011  12:53 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: First of all, there are no test, second is this even needed. Such outclassed parts doesn't have a chance to redeem itself.

Seriously dude? Did you even read it, wait I doubt it anyway if you did you would have seen that a M145 combo DESTROYED BASALT

Test, no, Videos, yes. But Was there even a good win percentage?

An interesting Speculation, but IMO, this is not needed for reasons told why.

Quote:I will do official testing when my next package arrives but as for now its attack power is immense in my video below is a battle between VariAres M145CS VS MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 CS excuse my horrible quality. More testing is soon to come.
Give me 20 mins and i will further test against MF-H Basalt Bull and MF-H Earth bull
Heh, can't wait to see em.
Probably doesn't have a shot at doing much good, but hey, a combo's a combo.
Ikr? Test sould always be surprising, but for this.... Its kinda hard to believe.