World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
M145Q Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: M145Q Discussion (/Thread-M145Q-Discussion)

M145Q Discussion - Sniper - Sep. 26, 2011

XD So this thread is non-exsistent and contrary to popular belief M145 and Q has a use besides just being fun. So I myself and other Capricon lovers(Raigeko13) have been compiling information on these cast away parts and the results are amazing.

The Q performance tip actually has two molds the first mold was only set at a 45 degree angle as seen in this picture:
and the second mold having the same 45 degree angle but with a flattened bottom as seen in this picture:
Comparable testings have not been done. If you have Mold 1 PM me.
Now on to the combination with M145.M145 has two modes, mode 1Confusedmall quake which is when the track positioned closest to the middle and mode 2 is when the track is placed closest towards the outside. M145+Q has what Takara Tomy states as Levels varying from LV1-4 as seen in this picture:
LV1UnhappyLevel oneConfusedmall quake mode+Q positioned on this slant \) is the calmest and almost non existent of quakes
LV2UnhappyLevel two:Large quake mode+Q positioned on this slant / ) which has a bit more bounce but still in control
LV3UnhappyLevel 3:Large Quake mode+Q positioned on this slant \ ) which is where the bouncing is increased and the bey begins to lose control
LV4UnhappyLevel 4Confusedmall quake mode+Q positioned on this slant / ) which is when the bey loses all control and bounces in a frenzy
All of the modes are displayed in action on this video thanks to MSpapitan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNu2MiX5G-s&feature=channel_video_title
Lately ive been toying with these parts and ive found that VariAres M145 CS shows some promise using small quake mode
I will do official testing when my next package arrives but as for now its attack power is immense in my video below is a battle between VariAres M145CS VS MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 CS excuse my horrible quality. More testing is soon to come.

RE: M145Q Discussion - BeyCenter - Sep. 26, 2011

First of all, there are no test, second is this even needed. Such outclassed parts doesn't have a chance to redeem itself.

An interesting Speculation, but IMO, this is not needed for reasons told why.

RE: M145Q Discussion - Sniper - Sep. 26, 2011

(Sep. 26, 2011  12:53 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: First of all, there are no test, second is this even needed. Such outclassed parts doesn't have a chance to redeem itself.

Seriously dude? Did you even read it, wait I doubt it anyway if you did you would have seen that a M145 combo DESTROYED BASALT

RE: M145Q Discussion - Serotonin - Sep. 26, 2011

You should repost this if you have proper test results to show everyone. Right now, this is just an informational thread about M145 and Q which can be found elsewhere.

(Sep. 26, 2011  12:55 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2011  12:53 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: First of all, there are no test, second is this even needed. Such outclassed parts doesn't have a chance to redeem itself.

Seriously dude? Did you even read it, wait I doubt it anyway if you did you would have seen that a M145 combo DESTROYED BASALT

Test, no, Videos, yes. But Was there even a good win percentage?

RE: M145Q Discussion - Sniper - Sep. 26, 2011

An interesting Speculation, but IMO, this is not needed for reasons told why.

Quote:I will do official testing when my next package arrives but as for now its attack power is immense in my video below is a battle between VariAres M145CS VS MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 CS excuse my horrible quality. More testing is soon to come.
Give me 20 mins and i will further test against MF-H Basalt Bull and MF-H Earth bull

RE: M145Q Discussion - Raigeko13 - Sep. 26, 2011

Heh, can't wait to see em.
Probably doesn't have a shot at doing much good, but hey, a combo's a combo.

Ikr? Test sould always be surprising, but for this.... Its kinda hard to believe.