[Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA?

Poll: What Prize would you want for first?

BB-10 Attack with 3 Segment Grip and a Bey?
26.85%
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
42.59%
BB-105 BBP + Grip and Mars Red LR Beylauncher
30.56%
Total: 100% 108 vote(s)
(Aug. 30, 2011  4:36 PM)stealth panda Wrote: nobody will want that as a prize because it has horrible beys

Everybody should be more modest and accept a gift when they get one. Who will be such a jerk to refuse a gift.
(Aug. 30, 2011  4:36 PM)stealth panda Wrote: nobody will want that as a prize because it has horrible beys

A simple "no I wouldn't like that prize would've been fine -.- Well, I wouldn't go out of my way to spend a lot of money if only 20 people show since there are more maybes than attendees. Personally, I think you should be glad to go to a tournament and have the glory to battle, meet new people, and have fun.
Wait a second. Is kyubibey giving it away for free or is he considering whether to make it a prize at the tourney?
(Aug. 30, 2011  7:12 PM)xblitzydaunicon Wrote: Wait a second. Is kyubibey giving it away for free or is he considering whether to make it a prize at the tourney?

Tourney prize...
ohhh in that case i think the prize should be the triple battle set because people dont have meteo l drago or the stadium that comes with it. BTW my brother says he is sorry for the rude comment.
(Aug. 30, 2011  7:23 PM)xblitzydaunicon Wrote: ohhh in that case i think the prize should be the triple battle set because people dont have meteo l drago or the stadium that comes with it. BTW my brother says he is sorry for the rude comment.

Ok. Triple Battle Set it is. I'm getting $30 soon, so I'll buy the 2nd and 3rd. I have $40 extra so I'll get the TBS...
(Aug. 30, 2011  7:07 PM)KyubiBey Wrote:

A simple "no I wouldn't like that prize would've been fine -.- Well, I wouldn't go out of my way to spend a lot of money if only 20 people show since there are more maybes than attendees. Personally, I think you should be glad to go to a tournament and have the glory to battle, meet new people, and have fun.

Any prize is fine honestly. Just getting together and having a tournament is good enough.
The pride from winning always outclasses any prize you receive.
(Aug. 30, 2011  8:39 PM)Deikailo Wrote: The pride from winning always outclasses any prize you receive.

Well said
a great blader should be able to use any beyblade to his/her advantege no beyblade is perfect
Agreed, the beyblade is a reflection of the beyblader. It's not the beyblade that brings the victories, it's both the beyblade and the beyblader together.
Anyone know more people to come? The more the merrier. I haven't had the time to go to Target lately because I was sick. I will try to go Saturday, when I get the 30 bucks.
im trying to get my friend to come but it is very unlikely
(Sep. 02, 2011  12:10 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: Anyone know more people to come? The more the merrier. I haven't had the time to go to Target lately because I was sick. I will try to go Saturday, when I get the 30 bucks.

I'm bringing one more person. I'm thinking the turnout will be similar to last time. It's good we established a community of sorts.

I will try to get more people.
(Sep. 02, 2011  12:49 AM)paulie Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2011  12:10 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: Anyone know more people to come? The more the merrier. I haven't had the time to go to Target lately because I was sick. I will try to go Saturday, when I get the 30 bucks.

I'm bringing one more person. I'm thinking the turnout will be similar to last time. It's good we established a community of sorts.

I have 3 people wanting to go, but it won't let them register for the WBO.
(Sep. 02, 2011  1:02 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2011  12:49 AM)paulie Wrote:

I have 3 people wanting to go, but it won't let them register for the WBO.

Why can't they register?
Who or what is "it" ?
(Sep. 03, 2011  12:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Who or what is "it" ?

It as in the website.
Why does it not work ? Anybody can do it just fine ...
(Sep. 03, 2011  3:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Why does it not work ? Anybody can do it just fine ...

I really don't know I'll ask him right now.
Great news guys! Just to let you know, Kai-V posted this!

Quote:If paulie and you are there, I think it will be OK. You can go ahead and make a new thread in the WBO General forum, we will move it

(Sep. 03, 2011  8:40 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: Great news guys! Just to let you know, Kai-V posted this!

Quote:If paulie and you are there, I think it will be OK. You can go ahead and make a new thread in the WBO General forum, we will move it

sweetness! yeah, i will definitely be there. lets do this Kyubibey
Tournament? Hell yea!!!!!! So, who's gonna bring the stadiums? Me and HKZ? Oh, BTW, I'm back from Disney world. I rode Space Mountain like, 29 times XD
(Sep. 03, 2011  4:46 PM)Stealth Wrote: Tournament? Hell yea!!!!!! So, who's gonna bring the stadiums? Me and HKZ? Oh, BTW, I'm back from Disney world. I rode Space Mountain like, 29 times XD

sweet.

Yeah, anyone who has official stadiums should bring them, I think its gonna be the same like last time, maybe a few new folk