[Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA?

Poll: What Prize would you want for first?

BB-10 Attack with 3 Segment Grip and a Bey?
26.85%
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
42.59%
BB-105 BBP + Grip and Mars Red LR Beylauncher
30.56%
Total: 100% 108 vote(s)
I don't think this will be approved Uncertain Kai-V isn't responding on the topic of actually approving it.
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:42 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: I don't think this will be approved Uncertain Kai-V isn't responding on the topic of actually approving it.

give her time she has a lot of work to might take a while
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:42 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: I don't think this will be approved Uncertain Kai-V isn't responding on the topic of actually approving it.

im sure it will be fine.
btw, we should still all meet up regardless. Dont worry, im sure this will be approved, we have enough attendees and all.
(Aug. 28, 2011  5:50 AM)paulie Wrote:

im sure it will be fine.
btw, we should still all meet up regardless. Dont worry, im sure this will be approved, we have enough attendees and all.

Yah Smile Hopefully it can be approved. I think we'd get a lot of people to come if it's approved...
i hope it will be
I think it's like a test..even thought it isn't. This thread has a lot of spam and the last tournament was our first, so it might not get approved as quickly as you want. After all this is our second. Also we should start using this thread for more purpose..than just telling everybody your combo and stuff. Like any discussions about prizes, location and stuff. So help us get it approved by using this thread with more responsibility other than spam Grin
(Aug. 28, 2011  6:08 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: I think it's like a test..even thought it isn't. This thread has a lot of spam and the last tournament was our first, so it might not get approved as quickly as you want. After all this is our second. Also we should start using this thread for more purpose..than just telling everybody your combo and stuff. Like any discussions about prizes, location and stuff. So help us get it approved by using this thread with more responsibility other than spam Grin

Im sure this will be good. Right now this tournament is several other bladers means of actually battling strong opponents while meeting new people.

Anyway, anyone bringing a new good beys to this?
If she doesn't approve by Sept. 7th (which is the time I try to buy the prizes) I guess I'll go to Target and get prizes from Hasderp, first being the Triple Battle Set. Second being a booster + Digital Power Grip, 3rd just being a booster.

Sorry about that guys, if this was official sooner, I would buy the beys from Japan. I'm getting one of those "prepaid cards" soon + like $100, so I could've gotten the prizes. Comment if you disagree Uncertain
You think I will not have approved by that late ?
(Aug. 29, 2011  4:25 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: If she doesn't approve by Sept. 7th (which is the time I try to buy the prizes) I guess I'll go to Target and get prizes from Hasderp, first being the Triple Battle Set. Second being a booster + Digital Power Grip, 3rd just being a booster.

Sorry about that guys, if this was official sooner, I would buy the beys from Japan. I'm getting one of those "prepaid cards" soon + like $100, so I could've gotten the prizes. Comment if you disagree Uncertain

I'm cool with either of those selections being the prizes, I'm just lookin forward to the tourney in general and hangin out.

(Aug. 29, 2011  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You think I will not have approved by that late ?

I think Kyubibey means just in case.
put me on maybe list
If I find "Twisted Tempo", Gravity Perseus, and Flame Byxis that can be a first prize. Galaxy Pegasus + Digital Power Launcher second. Third, Ray Unicorno or something to that nature.
I'll ask my dad for the prepaid card tomorrow morning, so I could get Japanese Beys as a first, and a 3 Segment Grip with accessories since both of my grips broke. I think getting the Hasderp stuff is better since i can get them faster and easier. It's what you guys want.
If the tourney is official, don't arrive NO LATER THAN 2. People who come late can't participate. (I'm getting my phone next week, so I can wi-fi tether, and brackets can be done, updates, etc through my computer). Oh make sure you don't forget to bring camcorders Smile
so which prizes r we going with? Japanese or hasderp?
Id prefer Japanese
If it's not official, then I suggest just meet up. Now if it officially happening, i'll be there like at 10 - 12 just to get a warm up like last time.
Coming for sure. LA (Pershing Square) is only like 30 min from my house.
(Aug. 29, 2011  9:38 PM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: If it's not official, then I suggest just meet up. Now if it officially happening, i'll be there like at 10 - 12 just to get a warm up like last time.

I'll still meet up but I'd still want to give away prizes. I'll get the prizes ASAIC (As Soon As I Can).

Quote:so which prizes r we going with? Japanese or hasderp?
Id prefer Japanese

Though I would get TT, I would like to get the prizes faster. It's cheaper, and my gma gets paid later. I would rather spend $24 on 3 Beys than $30 on 1.
V0rtex and I were talking about prizes. Tell me if you like them. It's a mix between Hasbro and TT.

1st: Triple Battle Set (Meteo L-Drago and Galaxy Pegasis Recolor)
2nd: A bey (Hasbro) and 3 Segment Grip or Mars L/R Beylauncher (pick one 3SG or LR Beylaucher)
3rd: Flame Byxis Booster/ Ray Gil/ Screw Capricorn/ RBV8 or 7 (pick one)

The prizes shouldnt be all fancy. Your local target should be find because buying overseas takes a long time to ship and is very expensive
(Aug. 30, 2011  12:40 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: The prizes shouldnt be all fancy. Your local target should be find because buying overseas takes a long time to ship and is very expensive

It's just I wanted to make the tournament worth the drive for a few people.
(Aug. 30, 2011  2:00 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2011  12:40 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: The prizes shouldnt be all fancy. Your local target should be find because buying overseas takes a long time to ship and is very expensive

It's just I wanted to make the tournament worth the drive for a few people.

I say it's cool to get the hasbro blades. As long as the tournament happens its cool. I just dont want to break the chain of this tournament happening often. Like monthly etc.
(Aug. 29, 2011  9:38 PM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: If it's not official, then I suggest just meet up. Now if it officially happening, i'll be there like at 10 - 12 just to get a warm up like last time.

same here.
prizes sound great though i was kind of looking forward to the bb-10 attack stadium as a prize. Uncertain Second should be twisted tempo or gravity destroyer with a three segment grip. Third could be.......random booster volume 8, maybe? NBeybladeManiac has RBV. 8's for $15.
Getting it from ToyGamingEmporium. Oh yeah anyone would want a Pegasus Battle Set since it comes with 3 beys and a string launcher?
what kind of pegasus does it include
(Aug. 30, 2011  8:56 AM)aurawolf Wrote: what kind of pegasus does it include

Cyber, Storm, Galaxy.

nobody will want that as a prize because it has horrible beys