[Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA?

Poll: What Prize would you want for first?

BB-10 Attack with 3 Segment Grip and a Bey?
26.85%
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
42.59%
BB-105 BBP + Grip and Mars Red LR Beylauncher
30.56%
Total: 100% 108 vote(s)
Paulie and I have an idea for a tourney in LA. We found that Sundays will accommodate people who work Saturdays, and Pershing Square came to be a great location.

When? :
Where? :
How Much?: $5 dollar entrance fee...

YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP WITH WBO TO PARTICIPATE!

call me if there are questions... : 310-650-0904

Prizes:

1st place:
2nd place:
3rd place:

Judges: Paulie, HKZ, and I
(someone else want to help volunteer for judging? The more the merrier!)

Format: Block Round Robin

Make sure everyone who has a BB-10 or any other applicable stadiums, BRING THEM. The more we have, the more we can get done! I hope we can have over 6, 3-6 for tournament battle, 3 for free play if people don't want to watch (which I think you should want to watch!)

Stadiums:
MFB BB-10 Attack

Well, as a decline in Beyblade came, so did we. We need to have a revival; if you know anyone who is a blader, definitely get them interested in joining the forum and coming to tournaments. Let's get back to work.
I'll make you guys up some cheat sheets for the tournament so it will run smoother next time. Wink

I think you and Paulie did a great job considering the situation, too.
put me as a maybe not sure it i can make it but ill try
What about a HMS Bey Tourament? I'd really like to play with my new HMS Beys Smile
Glad you guys are reorganizing, the last that I had thought, Paulie was innactive, a phantom on the CA bladers thread if you will.

Sorry I can't attend to wipe the floors with soap..yes soap they may be filthy, but I'm too far north of you guys.

Good luck.
(Aug. 21, 2011  3:59 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I'll make you guys up some cheat sheets for the tournament so it will run smoother next time. Wink

I think you and Paulie did a great job considering the situation, too.

Grin Thanks that would be cool! You're solution was awesome Smile I expected HKZ to win XD But JH100 was great, considering he was 7. He destroyed us in free battles

(BTW to the people who read this thread, my grandma get's paid on the first of the month along with a few others in my family so getting the prizes wouldn't be hard.)
I had sooo much fun at the tournament! Im glad you guys are already considering another one, but pershing square was a little too far away. Maybe you could have one closer to long beach? BTW what was that about the sucky hasderp kids, Kyubibey? I kicked your butt with my crappy hasbro beys! Any who, Sunday afternoon would be perfect for the next tourney. Good luck with the plans.
Not you XD Like the younger ones with the bad combos. I pwned you in free play bro! Tongue_out_wink

Who thinks they can attend?
I canz!!! Can you also make a HMS Tournament?
im in and my l-drago shall return and destroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Aug. 21, 2011  6:08 AM)Stealth Wrote: I canz!!! Can you also make a HMS Tournament?

Idk, I don't think a lot of people would be interested considering the fact that some kids are new to Beyblade...
I go to school on sept 8... Is ther anyway we can do before? I could go if it's on a sunday
It would sort of be rushed since we need the prizes. I wanted to do something like that like a before school tourney, but I need it to be further organized...Sorry.
Second Prize Debate!

Ray Gil Booster + Grip
Random Booster 7 + Grip
Random Booster 6 + Grip

Third Prize Debate!

Random Booster 5
Flame Byxis Booster
Screw Capricorne Booster

Post what should be the prizes...
I can probably make it even if... So I think it should start around noon
Noon til 4. 11:45 is "Role Call", explaining of the rules, brackets, etc.
I think the 2nd and 3rd prizes should random boosters set so people can get surprise but that's my opinon
Hey guys, a word of advice? You should start the tournament later because alot of the kids there had church on sunday myself included. I think the prizes could be a choice of any of the items you listed.
oh and put me down as possible
1st: galaxy pegasus dx set
2nd: ray gil booster + grip
3rd: screw capricorne
That's true then it should start around 2 cuz I may have church at 11 and it takes me 45 min to get there
Hmm...I guess 1:30 ish can be registration, 2:30 is the official tourney. Ends at 5...Is that cool?
i might go
ya sounds great
will there be an entree fee this time? You said your grandma and family have the money to get the prizes so does that mean there wont be a fee to pay?
Yay! I can eat lunch before the tournament. I can go to church too. I'm at church right now XD
Well 1st prize is decided, through funds LOL I just ordered a BB-10 Stadium, so I have to do the third option, which is cheaper because I have to pay for it myself. So BB-105 + Grip and LR Beylauncher...Sorry

EDIT: Though, I may could get BB-76 through donations <--- POOR LOL

ALSO, My grandma gets paid a week before the tourney, I might could get the BB-76 HOPE AND PRAY. + She owes me a lot of mula so, it may be possible.
Srry if this is spam but I live in bloomington and I want to know wat is BB-105