[London, UK] Team IYTD *New Thread, now recruiting!*

wait this saturday!? idk i mean i have a gig to practise for and i need new deck atm idk so yea
As in the day after tomorrow...
I hope you can come cause i dont wanna give the stuff to ahmed... jk jk Grin
so if ya come, i can give u the stuff... BTW libra is so frikin shiny!!!
dont u dare touch my set grrr cose i need all the parts and pokeblader are u coming cose then u an buy that gold quetz
mate, we are going to his meetup
he posted before I did, so its Team GS hosted.
Post on his thread to say ur coming
Ill bring along the stuff so no worries
lol yea so im commin tommorow but im not bringing my stadium (forget carring it cuz i might bring my laptop ) btw im very very very p***ed right the f*** off cose my decks have just died and its around £350 for new ones and i have a gig in like 2 weeks so just saying i might be edgy tommorow (i know its off topic u dont have to tell me) and before i forget is it at bandstand again or has it changed
BANDSTAND, the usual at 12:00, ja!
See ya'll there
hi can i join u
as u can guess i think LEONE RULES i have fang leone ray unicorno and some hasbro beys i hav no fakes rc's of electronics Smile
To join you have to be at least 13 years of age and you need to fill out this application form.

Name:
Experience with Beyblade:
Tourneys Participated: (Those having participated in at least one have high priority)
Contributions: (Mainly supplying, battling, combo researching, etc.)
Position wanted: (Supplier, Blader, etc. Full list later)
Any info about yourself?:
FANG LEONE!!!
Bradley, WE NEED THIS GUY!!! TOOTH for gods sake!!!

Anyway, please fill out the app form. Pretty self explanatory.
Also please say if u can come to tourneys or meetups. Having non-active bladers makes it tedious...
Ok fellow members and friends of IYTD!
I am thinking of having a special meetup next week or the week after. Either case, it will be on a saturday.
Now whats special you ask?
NOTHING

EDIT: Sorry the surprise literally went out the window and got smashed up...
Ill see if i can fix something up, but no guarantees (no monster stadium sadly...)

The meetup WILL be at regents park
Anyway, im just drumming up interest. Obviously BBA division attendance is mandatory.
So if ur interested, post here or send me a PM.
You can count me in. It feels like so long since the last meet up...
can other members out side the team come?
Yes, obviously. It's a public meet-up, anyone can come.
kk i might come
it clearly says
Manicben Wrote:Ok fellow members and friends of IYTD!
we are assuming ur a friend then... Grin
Anyway, basically anyone is invited... (except for, u know, the Bey-Reaper)
I understand there will be a meet-up of some sort, I might be able to make it.
Thanks for letting us know. It will be either on saturday or sunday. Just waiting for THH and TGS replies on when they want it to happen. But it will be usual place usual time this weekend... so stay tuned for final details
plus, bring yo plastics + HMS + old legal stadiums
Yo i'll be coming with MFBs, so I hope some of you can bring out yo MFBs as well as those plastics/hms. Just before i'm off to China/Hong Kong to buy beys.

A reminder:
Check out my store http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hong-Kon...ournaments
But of course... Ill talk to you about buying things from china then... or via PM later.
Please state if you are coming by friday for those not yet posted!
Anyway, if anyone has the time, just feel free to pop down over to regents park.
Meetup at 12:00 in Regents Park tomorrow (Saturday 9 July)
See ya'll there! Last chance to practise before HMS / Plastic day
Aah, me and Ahmed will be there about 12:40 if that's ok.

Kaijun and co. will go, and you will be able to place orders for Hong Kong in person.

MFB for me.
you guys got it. It will be fine.
But i want other people to arrive at about 12:00 as i wont feel so alone while waiting for others to arrive...
Haha, exactly like at tournaments Wink Yeah, I'll be coming with ControL_ and company...

See you all tommorow Grin
ok, im going to leave in a few minutes.
Ill see you all there. ControL_ try to bring one stadium too.
I'll be leaving soon so you wont have to be lonely.