[Limited Gameplay] Testing #1

[Image: aURPoaQ.jpg?1]
Hey guys, I really wanted to share these with you for a while now, so here they are. My top 3 Metal Fight Beyblade that work along with the Limited Format.
Galaxy Gemios W145 WD
Acts like:
*Battle Results:
Jade Serpent 145 WD
Acts like:
*Battle Results:
Earth Sagittario 125 B
Acts like:
*Battle Results:

*All opponents in test battle are against the American Beat Lynx
(Pictures will be up soon Smile
20 tests minimum are mandatory.

Galaxy has far too much recoil to be used as a Stamina Wheel, WD works better on 145 height variants, whereas D is better for 170+ heights.

Again, Jade has too much recoil, and SD has better uses in other track heights.

Saggittario and S are too imbalanced to provide any competitive use whatsoever.
(Mar. 02, 2014  1:02 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: 20 tests minimum are mandatory.

Galaxy has far too much recoil to be used as a Stamina Wheel, WD works better on 145 height variants, whereas D is better for 170+ heights.

Again, Jade has too much recoil, and SD has better uses in other track heights.

Saggittario and S are too imbalanced to provide any competitive use whatsoever.
Ok, thank you for the feedback. I will have all tests up as soon as possible
In what Beystadium were these tests done in? Only the BB-10 is testing legal for limited format.
Kreis isn't legal for Limited Testing...

MS will also have balance problems like S.
Guys when someone posts tests of awful combos against an awful opponent, use the report button. It's not a request to have someone warned, it's a request for a moderator to look at it and close it usually with an explanation of why it was closed, and it means things are done in a timely fashion as they don't have time to check every single thread. Same goes for threads posted in the wrong forum, like this one.

Xaos Ninja, you need to test against decent opponents - see this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results as well as the stickied thread in the Limited Format subforum about posting new threads. In future, Limited Format testing belongs in the Limited Format subforum.