Letdown beys

ZA WOURDO SPRIGGAN
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:11 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:50 AM)Longinox Wrote: Question though, how do I switch modes on Diabolos 1? (Yeah, I'm 1 gen behind since the Philippines tends to sell Beys that are 1 generation behind like say for example, the current gen is Sparking while the current gen in the Philippines is GT.) And what's the heaviest Layer Weight aside from Diabolos 1/Goku?

Assuming you mean Venom/Erase Diabolos, I don't think you can switch modes with it (unless you mean customising with the Diabolos GT Chip).

And as for the heaviest Layer Weight from GT, I'm actually not too sure myself so I looked into an old channel called カーニバルSpChannel. Apparently, aside from the Diabolos GT Chip and the Goku Layer Weight, the next heaviest is... the Gen Weight. Nah, I'm kidding of course, it's apparently the Retsu Layer Weight (which also surprised me haha).

By switching modes how do I like, switch spin directions with it? Like say for example do you just put it on Wizard/Slash and it automatically fits in without changing the orientation of the teeth? And yeah, Retsu being the 3rd heaviest is rather surprising if I say so myself.

(Feb. 19, 2021  5:15 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: ZA WOURDO SPRIGGAN

Za Warudo World Spriggan is not bad though, the World Ring (specifically left) is amazing for Spin-Equalization, the Spriggan Chip is basically heavier than Diabolos a little (but has worse Burst Resistance), the 2B Chassis works impressively on Mobius apparently and it has great LAD, and the Unite' Driver is fun to play with. (Note: These are just what I've observed from the combo threads and 'BeybladeGeeks' videos.)
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:16 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:11 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Assuming you mean Venom/Erase Diabolos, I don't think you can switch modes with it (unless you mean customising with the Diabolos GT Chip).

And as for the heaviest Layer Weight from GT, I'm actually not too sure myself so I looked into an old channel called カーニバルSpChannel. Apparently, aside from the Diabolos GT Chip and the Goku Layer Weight, the next heaviest is... the Gen Weight. Nah, I'm kidding of course, it's apparently the Retsu Layer Weight (which also surprised me haha).

By switching modes how do I like, switch spin directions with it? Like say for example do you just put it on Wizard/Slash and it automatically fits in without changing the orientation of the teeth? And yeah, Retsu being the 3rd heaviest is rather surprising if I say so myself.

Oh, I see. Then you don't need to switch modes with the Diabolos GT Chip. It's compatible with both right and left spin Layer Bases from the get go, you don't need to switch spin direction modes like you would with Legend Spriggan, Spriggan Requiem and Cho-Z Spriggan. The only Layer Bases the Diabolos GT Chip cannot be customised with are Lord, Master and Imperial.

And I could be wrong about the Layer Weights thing, but it's what I found from video unboxings.
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:16 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:11 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Assuming you mean Venom/Erase Diabolos, I don't think you can switch modes with it (unless you mean customising with the Diabolos GT Chip).

Za Warudo Spriggan is not bad though, the World Ring (specifically left) is amazing for Spin-Equalization, the Spriggan Chip is basically heavier than Diabolos a little (but has worse Burst Resistance), the 2B Chassis works impressively on Mobius apparently and it has great LAD, and the Unite' Driver is fun to play with. (Note: These are just what I've observed from the combo threads and 'BeybladeGeeks' videos.)
the 1st and second spriggan were TRASH (im going off of what i see in videos) bad teeth, bad burst resistance, so basically it looked the coolest but its just b a d
Bushin Ashura

Um..what?
(Mar. 03, 2021  7:16 PM)Wasabipea871 Wrote:

Um..what?

*worldo spriggan, only JoJo's Bizzare Adventure fans get the reference🤣
(Feb. 19, 2021  3:28 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Bushin Ashura

Yeah.. I had him very soon after he released and got sad

(Mar. 03, 2021  7:18 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  7:16 PM)Wasabipea871 Wrote: Um..what?

*worldo spriggan, only JoJo's Bizzare Adventure fans get the reference🤣

Oh...ok

TOKIO TOMARE!!!

*Time stops*

How was World Spriggan a letdown? From what I've heard, it was basically Sparking Lord Spriggan...

*Time un-stops*
(Mar. 04, 2021  1:55 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

TOKIO TOMARE!!!

*Time stops*

How was World Spriggan a letdown? From what I've heard, it was basically Sparking Lord Spriggan...

*Time un-stops*

World Spriggan's not a let-down like with Master Diabolos since the Right-spin mode is just fine and the Left-spin mode is just outrageously good.
(Mar. 04, 2021  1:56 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  1:55 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: TOKIO TOMARE!!!

*Time stops*

*Time un-stops*

World Spriggan's not a let-down like with Master Diabolos since the Right-spin mode is just fine and the Left-spin mode is just outrageously good.

I've seen enough. I'm satisfied.
(Mar. 04, 2021  1:56 AM)Longinox Wrote:

*Time stops*

*Time un-stops*

From what I’ve heard master Diabolos is pretty good.
(Mar. 04, 2021  2:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  1:56 AM)Longinox Wrote: World Spriggan's not a let-down like with Master Diabolos since the Right-spin mode is just fine and the Left-spin mode is just outrageously good.

From what I’ve heard master Diabolos is pretty good.

Yeah it is, specifically the Left-spin mode. So that's why I compared World with Master since their Right-spin modes are decent but their Left-spin modes are outrageous.
(Mar. 04, 2021  1:55 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

TOKIO TOMARE!!!

*Time stops*

*Time un-stops*

dio......no rubber, it wasn't really bad but it wasn't good ether
(Mar. 04, 2021  2:11 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:

*Time stops*

*Time un-stops*

Ok.
screw trident
had a good gimmick on the show being a right spin stamina type with rubber reflect ability while having a good noticeable owner
but in person big letdown
(Mar. 04, 2021  2:11 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:

*Time stops*

*Time un-stops*

World shows you don’t need rubber to be on par with Tempest (especially since Tempest doesn’t have any rubber). If anything, World may not quite be the sparking Lord Spriggan, but it is still top tier in my opinion for stamina combos. Unless we’re talking stock combos, in which Unite’ is cool but doesn’t give the combo justice in terms of stamina.
Slash Valkyrie was definitely a letdown in a general sense. We finally get another Valkyrie with its full recoil wings restored to their former glory and it turns out to be a burst magnet. I know that Retsu and Valkyrie were decent but it was still a a letdown in a way.

Edit- dang, everybody has already mentioned Slash Valkyrie. I guess Geist Fafnir is also worth mentioning. People were really hoping it would be good since Drain Fafnir was pretty crazy at one point.
Vise Lepord. I had high hopes but it can't do Howling Bite. In other words, it sucks.
Probably Guardian Kerbeus for the ones that haven't been mentioned yet. Not only does the gimmick not really work, but also its almost invisible that the layer was better off being released without it. At least with Killer Deathscyther you can see what it does.

And on top of that its cursed by the Kerbeus line of always getting a driver and disk that have already been released.

(Mar. 04, 2021  2:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  2:11 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: dio......no rubber, it wasn't really bad but it wasn't good ether

Unless we’re talking stock combos, in which Unite’ is cool but doesn’t give the combo justice in terms of stamina.

Honestly people tend to underrate the stock combo for World because it isn't full unga bunga like Rage and Brave.

But it's pretty good at tanking hits and out-spinning other stocks that doesn't have great LAD(and even those that do, changing spin directions is an option)due to the round shape of the World ring and the 2B chassis and Unite having great stamina(for a driver that has rubber) and KO defence that only triggers the high friction during moments where it actually matters, assuming you don't screw up your launches of course.