Let It Rip, Dragoon!

*stands frozen in a heroic pose then blinks* Oops... let me start over...

Hi! My name is Adrian, but call me BlackWingAngel or any abbreviation of the name you like. I've been a Aussie 'Blader since way back when Tyson fought Carlos in Episode 1 of the English dub. Ever since, I had dreamed of actually being a tournament and becoming a champion, but my chance was taken from me when I was younger. Recently, though, my enjoyment of the sport is creeping up once more. Of the Beys I remember owning (but have hidden away in storage), I have Dragoon Storm, Draciel S, Dranzer S, Trygle, Dragoon (the four-point attack ring one), Strata Dragoon and one of the remote control Dragoon F's.

I'm looking into purchasing one of the current Beys, but I'm unsure which one to get. However, I do know about the purchasing thread that I can go to for that kind of choice, so once this is posted, I'm heading straight there. Joyful_3

Hope to talk (and definitely hope to battle) soon!
-BWA.
Welcome BlackWingAngel! Cool name bro! Welcome to the WBO! Read your welcome PM. It will help a lot.
Welcome BlackWingAngel! Be a good member here, eh?
(Jan. 01, 2012  5:36 PM)XwailingX Wrote: Welcome BlackWingAngel! Be a good member here, eh?

Oh, I will. No fun can be had if I was a jerk all the time, right? Tongue_out
Welcome to the WBO. Please read the rules before you start posting. And remember the moderators are your friends until you make them mad. Smile But seriously they are cool. Most of the time.
(Jan. 01, 2012  3:56 PM)BlackWingAngel Wrote: *stands frozen in a heroic pose then blinks* Oops... let me start over...

Hi! My name is Adrian, but call me BlackWingAngel or any abbreviation of the name you like. I've been a Aussie 'Blader since way back when Tyson fought Carlos in Episode 1 of the English dub. Ever since, I had dreamed of actually being a tournament and becoming a champion, but my chance was taken from me when I was younger. Recently, though, my enjoyment of the sport is creeping up once more. Of the Beys I remember owning (but have hidden away in storage), I have Dragoon Storm, Draciel S, Dranzer S, Trygle, Dragoon (the four-point attack ring one), Strata Dragoon and one of the remote control Dragoon F's.

I'm looking into purchasing one of the current Beys, but I'm unsure which one to get. However, I do know about the purchasing thread that I can go to for that kind of choice, so once this is posted, I'm heading straight there. Joyful_3

-BWA.
Most plastics these days are extremely expensive.
(Jan. 01, 2012  3:56 PM)BlackWingAngel Wrote: *stands frozen in a heroic pose then blinks* Oops... let me start over...

-BWA.

Nice to meet you! It's nice to have another member on the site. PM me if you have any questions, alright?
Welcome to the WBO, a great site for all beyblader's in any age and size! Tongue_out member to read the rule's and have a great time here! Grin
welcome to the wbo