L-DragoAttacks's Epic Sig Shop!!!(CLOSED)

(Mar. 29, 2011  8:20 PM)L-DragoAttacks Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  7:07 AM)^Kakashi^ Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  9:11 PM)L-DragoAttacks Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:30 AM)^Kakashi^ Wrote: Um Can you fix it so there's a pegasis? I can't actually see it.

Sure Ill start over since I didnt save it but do you have any pictures of them crashing because i had to take that picture from an episode
Heres your sig dariel360:
[Image: dypw20.png]

Sorry I don't.

Alright then ill find one or make one myself
Futomos, here is your avatar:
[Image: 25jurzb.png]
I will get your sig done as soon as possible, same for beyblade123 and ^Kakashi^

Better than expected Joyful_3 I can't wait for the sig!!!
beyblade123 Oh now that I look into your post really good, I thought you ment to make you one with ginka and galaxy pegasis but you wanted an EXACT version of the one i made Scare1 but im sorry I cant make people the same one, If you want ill make you something like it or another version of it and plus, since he was the first one to get it you should ask him if hell let you have the EXACT SAME one..Sorry If you want you can make another request thanks and sorry btw. Let me know what you want to do before i make it
(Mar. 30, 2011  1:12 AM)Futomos Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  8:20 PM)L-DragoAttacks Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  7:07 AM)^Kakashi^ Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  9:11 PM)L-DragoAttacks Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:30 AM)^Kakashi^ Wrote: Um Can you fix it so there's a pegasis? I can't actually see it.
Sure Ill start over since I didnt save it but do you have any pictures of them crashing because i had to take that picture from an episode
Heres your sig dariel360:
[Image: dypw20.png]

Sorry I don't.

Alright then ill find one or make one myself
Futomos, here is your avatar:
[Image: 25jurzb.png]
I will get your sig done as soon as possible, same for beyblade123 and ^Kakashi^

Better than expected Joyful_3 I can't wait for the sig!!!

Thanks Futmos!
(Mar. 29, 2011  1:34 AM)Futomos Wrote: Can you make an avatar with Kyoya and Fang Leone with the name "Futomos" in blue. Then a signature with Ryuga on the left side facing left with L Drago Destroy and Gingka on the right side facing right with Big Bang Pegasis.

So for the sig you dont want them to be looking at each other just basically looking away and back to back but one in the left and one to the right?
Futomos
I finished your signature Im uploading it
I didnt really get it but I came up with this:
[Image: 1040z1f.png]
Hope you like it Uncertain
tell me if you wanna change anything
Not exactly like expected but great anyway!
Can i have an avatar of ginka and big bang pegasis please?
Thanks!
Hmm why does your sig shop have more replies than mine and yours is newer?
I want a sig.

Text:Horogium827 in blue bold text.
Background:http://www.backgroundlabs.com/detail/link-49.html
Pics:http://images.wikia.com/mfbeyblade/images/b/bf/Big_Bang_Pegasis_FD.png big bang pegasis http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/Ginga6_1.jpg ginga
Description:Big bang pegasis on the right of ginga.
Alright sorry guys ive had alot of homework and went far from home today to orlando ill try to have yours stuff by tomorrow since i arrive home at about 2pm
Thanks