Italian blader!

hello! i'm here to look for some italian bladers, and to share my ideas with other bladers in the world too! ^^

Sorry for my disgusting english -.- I will do my best to make you possible to understand what i say...

what else... I live in Crema "near" Milano, i have 21 yo and i'm a Pastry ^^
Hey, I saw you comment on our video Grin Welcome.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Make sure to put yourself on the Map, so you can find more Italian beybladers Grin
Also your english is good!
Welcome Smile.
Welcome to WBO! Smile It's great to see another Italian member here Grin Hope you enjoy it here Smile
hahaha your avatar is insane
Thanks to all for wellcome!
wow so much blader i'm very touched @.@

(May. 29, 2009  11:39 PM)Blitz Wrote: ......
Also your english is good!

Thanks! ^^
Google translator do miracles whit some work XP

Brad Wrote:hahaha your avatar is insane

lol I will take as a compliment! XD
That is my latest Beyblade creation ^^
Welcome to WBO!
Welcome to the WBO! Your English isn't bad at all. Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Whats the beyblade action like up in Italy?
mh, in italy there are never been many bladers, exept in period of beyblade first development [in the far 2000/2001].

Now, it's usless to say, beyblade it's dead for almost all... like a fashion for children.
The concept of Beyblade like a hobby, not only as a child game, has never convinced many here...

Probably MFB will not ever in my country.
Fortunately this summer i'll go a month and a half in japan and i'll spend all of my money, lots of them in beyblade XD
welcome to wbo Smile
Hi =Joyful_3=
At you clear English language - so at all do not endure!!!
I too learn it))))
Nice to meet you)))))))))))
Welcome Kronin, you're English is great Grin, and don't worry, i think mfb will hit Italy too Grin
Welcome to the WBO! Hopefully beyblade will be more successful in your area this time around. Smile