Is WB still top-tier?

To me wb is better than cs but that is just my opinion
Wb definantly works better with my rock aquario c145 wb.
That's not really a good combo....
Yeah, honestly that is awful. Also, TT CS is better than SK CS we've decided that Nojo, so either get a Takara Tomy or post some results other then comments.
(Dec. 19, 2010  8:16 PM)Dan Wrote: Yeah, honestly that is awful. Also, TT CS is better than SK CS we've decided that Nojo, so either get a Takara Tomy or post some results other then comments.

Lol Dan you wanted results.. I got em.

Forget EVERYTHING about me saying CS is bad for Defense. look at this.
Show Results (Click to View)
Damn straight.
I have some testing, but its recreational:
Stamina 2: Would you like some destabilization with that? (Click to View)

I kid you not. Twice in a row, they tie. I would love to say my CS kills it in Stamina, but I can't. Though I have one excuse:
They are pretty much on the same level stamina wise and this is with a very worn and more aggressive CS. :V
Heck, I actually think this is good news because my CS is pretty beat, or so I think.
Can someone do MF Vulcan Horseus 85R2F vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB for the results to check if WB is still top-tier?
I have done something very similar in the first post. Speechless Honestly WB in my mind is not top-tier.
I can do a better test later this week.
Did some testing: MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R^2F vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB.

MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R^2F vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB

Beylauncher + Launcher Grip for both
MFB Attack Stadium
Bull launched at 80% power

So, yeah. At times, Vulcan won when it was spinning at the last few seconds.

Bull won once because it was knocked against the wall and un-banked Vulcan.
Not surprised. Speechless Very well, I really want WB to capsize.
Hah, I could tell. I saw that Fyuuor had run a test like this and Vulcan won 100%.

I looked at your tests with Vulcan 90RF, and so I guess R^2F and 85 make a good difference.

The end is nearing ...
Haha, I was about to post, but it was obvious. Once my Reshuffle set comes, I will try out LRF. :]
WB is still top-tier.. i think with the Libra banned the defense is not as developed as stamina and attack.. but WB is still one of the bests for perfomance tip.. it´s not WB fault... defense it´s just not so good..(in my opinion of corse) Smile
(Dec. 20, 2010  5:22 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: WB is still top-tier.. i think with the Libra banned the defense is not as developed as stamina and attack.. but WB is still one of the bests for perfomance tip.. it´s not WB fault... defense it´s just not so good..(in my opinion of corse) Smile
RS, RSF and apparently CS now are all available though, and better in most cases than WB.
yes they are but that don´t means nothing.. WB it´s still very good and deserves the place of top-tier..
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:04 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: yes they are but that don´t means nothing.. WB it´s still very good and deserves the place of top-tier..

Noo top tier means the best of the best, and since CS is better than WB, it cannot be top tier.
You just said it should still be top-tier in defense, even though it is bad at defense. Speechless Nice Richie, nice.
Plastic bottoms have nothing on rubber. Sadly, all of the tests containing WB as part of a defensive combo will become pretty useless.
I would say that WB is outclassed by RSF, RS, and CS.
My CS is from SonoKong, but seeing Nojo294's results, I should still be able to post mine and hopefully come to a decision for the top tier list.
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: My CS is from SonoKong, but seeing Nojo294's results, I should still be able to post mine and hopefully come to a decision for the top tier list.

Where's the Top Tier parts list?
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:59 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Where's the Top Tier parts list?
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.
Awesome; when might you be able to do this..?
MF Pegasis 145RF vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB
MF Pegasis 145RF : 6 wins
MF Earth Bull C145WB : 4 win
WB win percentage: 40%

MF Pegasis 145RF vs. MF Earth Bull C145CS
MF Pegasis 145RF : 3 wins
MF Earth Bull C145CS : 7 win
WB win percentage: 70%

So, perhaps those are not the best conditions, as I do not have GB145 yet, I used MF Pegasis 145RF which for some is not as good, and I only did ten matches for each as that is all the opportunity gave me, but I observed for sure that CS was superior to WB in Defense. And while many tests could be brought up concerning CS's performance, what matters is that the same person does tests with both CS and WB to compare, and then other people also do the same to support or infirm their results.

Anyway, I think it is clear that CS is better than WB for Defense. However, what needs to really be tested now is how much of a 'gap' there is between CS's performance and RS/RSF's, to determine whether WB should be replaced by CS, or if only RS and perhaps RSF should be left in the top tier list.
Hm Kai-V I never see you post results, I always figured you were too busy warning people. I like these results though, I wonder if FS would also be better than WB since it has such a similar design to CS.
(Dec. 21, 2010  3:06 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Hm Kai-V I never see you post results, I always figured you were too busy warning people. I like these results though, I wonder if FS would also be better than WB since it has such a similar design to CS.
It is just that I have few Beyblades. It is convenient when I have exactly the parts needed to test things.

Hm, in my opinion FS would not really be better than WB.