Introducing The Bishop

Greetings and hello,

I am The Bishop, I am a new member of the World Beyblade Organization and new to the Beyblade community. My newfound interest in Beyblade springs from watching the anime, I really enjoy the Metal Fight and Metal Masters series and am excitedly witnessing the starts of Shogun Steel on the U.S. on cartoon network. Yes I am a child at heart.
I HAVE SO MUCH BEYBLADE SPRIT!!!

Lately I have been doing a lot of internet research on Beyblades and want to involve myself more in the community. (This forum thread seems to be a good place to start)
I am mostly interested in collecting, I received my first Beyblade’s yesterday! Official TAKARA-TOMY. I decided to get random boosters, this seems like the most exiting way to purchase for me. One volume 8 & One volume 9

One question I had imminently while putting them together. I want my Beyblades to look as good as possible! Display them with pride like the characters in the show. How in the world to you manage to put on these tiny graphics?! What is the best stagey for doing this without bending, mangling or misplacing them?

The Beyblade’s I unpackaged:
Screw Fox TR145W²D
Meteo L Drago (Assault Ver) LW105JB
(I was surprised by the L Drago, as I don’t even own a left spinning launcher yet) Also I would appreciate any more info about these two if anyone’s an expert.

I am located in the Los Angeles area, I would be interested in connecting with other blader’s nearby. Also any Los Angeles based teams that are looking for members I would be interested in joining as an alternate, as I am inexperienced in battling.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
LET IT RIP!!!!!
You live in Los Angeles? I do too! Anyways, read the pre sent Private Message from Kai-V and I'm currently trying to organize a tourney in Burbank, CA, and you came at the perfect time. Anyways, don't spam, and don't get silly with posting threads, use the search function.
As for the stickers and chiz, use a toothpick or the reverse side of an exacto blade Smile
I use a knife to put the stickers on, but usually I don't put them on since they wear from play anyways lol.
The beys you have got are good, but not great check the tier list so you can make good combos Smile
(TR145 is decent track and screw is outclassed, but meteo is good for balance)
Welcome to the wbo, obey the rules and have fun. Pm any of its if you ever need help we are happy to be of any use to you :-). Remember to check out the ask a question get an answer thread, and the build me a combo for help in customizations.
(Aug. 18, 2013  8:53 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: You live in Los Angeles? I do too! Anyways, read the pre sent Private Message from Kai-V and I'm currently trying to organize a tourney in Burbank, CA, and you came at the perfect time. Anyways, don't spam, and don't get silly with posting threads, use the search function.

Yes i live in the san fernando valley as well, Burbank is not far. I will keep an eye out for any events. (i am looking into purchasing a stadium, if you will need more for tournament play)

(Aug. 18, 2013  9:21 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: I use a knife to put the stickers on, but usually I don't put them on since they wear from play anyways lol.
The beys you have got are good, but not great check the tier list so you can make good combos Smile
(TR145 is decent track and screw is outclassed, but meteo is good for balance)

I was interested in the TR145 track, these small wheels help to smooth the impact from other beybalde's? Do you know the battle style of the two? L drego is attack type correct?
well not really, TR145 is only useful because of it's height and weight and is outclassed compared to some better tracks i.e GB145 which is useful for attack.
Meteo is not really used for attack more for spin steal and again is outclassed by Dragooon combos as well as lightning I think.
ask any questions about combos or beyblades here- http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...n-answer-2
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!! Grin
Make sure to read the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile