If beyblade was like it was in the anime...

Poll: would you like it like that???

yes
74.11%
Mabye
21.28%
No way
4.61%
Total: 100% 282 vote(s)
Episode 19. That's all I'll have to say. But, yeah, Kenta did use ES against Reiji.

I'd like to see if Galaxy Pegasis could make it upside down in the Sphere 360, since there would have to be some kind of ridge for beys to work.
I'd like to see a crime thriller involving Beyblades. That'd be interesting.
(Nov. 20, 2011  8:43 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Episode 19. That's all I'll have to say. But, yeah, Kenta did use ES against Reiji.

I'd like to see if Galaxy Pegasis could make it upside down in the Sphere 360, since there would have to be some kind of ridge for beys to work.

If Beyblade was like the anime, the laws of physics would be bent so that Beyblades can complete 360 degree vertical loop in a Sphere 360 Stadium.
But if not, Beys would fall off and deplete spin, not to mention no KOs.
@NearLawliet: Be a good Beyblader and Blader? There the same thing.
let me put it this way... people (especially one with a name that starts with an g) likes to screw with my life because he thinks its funny, but he owes me for 14 years of torture...so...pick out your blades now, cuz that is my Christmas wish and i call my custiom made supernova pegasis G:B
that would be i could use Libra's new special move! Sonic Bomb!
if beyblade is real like the anime, people will use Ldrago and kill each other?
well no not necessarily anyway, just and plus no one on this earth is deserving of the powers of the almighty ldrago blades
NOT EVEN DAN OR BLUZEE! THEY ARE THE MYSTICAL USERS OF THE L-DRAGO!
IMO Beyblade would be boring if you just had one Bey, couldn't customize, end up losing most of the time if your bey isn't average non-customized.
If it was like that I would improve my special move and beat everyone and would have the most control
(Dec. 03, 2011  11:29 PM)sum 472 Wrote: NOT EVEN DAN OR BLUZEE! THEY ARE THE MYSTICAL USERS OF THE L-DRAGO!
IMO Beyblade would be boring if you just had one Bey, couldn't customize, end up losing most of the time if your bey isn't average non-customized.

well then i can move Jupiter without even looking at it... anyway you could custom they let you the people just dont bother 2 why do you think that sagitario in the anime didnt loose very quickly because of libras es performance tip..although this is something that could happen in real life
It would be cool, but people would think you are crazy because you are talking with an object everywhere when you're not battling.
(Dec. 04, 2011  6:45 AM)DarkEagle3964 Wrote: It would be cool, but people would think you are crazy because you are talking with an object everywhere when you're not battling.
not so much because then almost everyone would be into beyblade and so everyone would do that and it would be normal

that would be pretty cool though and dangerous but who cares lol
(Dec. 04, 2011  7:01 AM)spninoutoctrl Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2011  6:45 AM)DarkEagle3964 Wrote: It would be cool, but people would think you are crazy because you are talking with an object everywhere when you're not battling.
not so much because then almost everyone would be into beyblade and so everyone would do that and it would be normal
i agree, and you wouldn't be an outcast because everyone would be doing it.

(Dec. 04, 2011  8:09 AM)allentg45 Wrote: that would be pretty cool though and dangerous but who cares lol
(Dec. 04, 2011  7:01 AM)spninoutoctrl Wrote:
i agree, and you wouldn't be an outcast because everyone would be doing it.
best part :when people are being jerks, you can send em flying with bbp
...i would hate life as we know it because people would always go on and on about how they have alot beyspirit. Antibeyspirit FTW (both meanings of FTW work here haha)

Sumoning a bit beast on the oher hand is something i would love to be able to do...;D
That would be good and bad because then everywone lliked beyblade and you coud battle anyone,anytime,anywhereStupid The bad thing is that it is very very very very dangerous. So you must be careful in every battle. Thats not beybladingTired

NO WAY!
If it was like the anime...i would take my galaxy pegasus in space and shoot so that it will produce light and go all the way beating the meteorites.
Having a bey that has a RF and can spin for 20+ minutes? Yeah. It would be awesome.
(Jan. 26, 2012  8:21 AM)podarrajat Wrote: If it was like the anime...i would take my galaxy pegasus in space and shoot so that it will produce light and go all the way beating the meteorites.

In space, your bey could not spin in zero atmosphere and it would float to anywhere as you launched it. Also, you will have to wear space suits so that you could breath in zero "Oxyzen" layer.

(Dec. 03, 2011  3:35 PM)foxy Wrote: if beyblade is real like the anime, people will use Ldrago and kill each other?

One person maybe, but remember that in the anime
1) Usually non-light wheel beys are somewhat rare and only the strongest bladers have them
2) Also besides team duplicates Metal-Wheel beys are usually unique, for instance no one uses Cyber Pegasis except Sora (WHY did he just disappear from the anime? Unhappy ), and nobody uses Grand Capricorn besides the one guy who does (Klaus? Or is that just in the Nelvana dub?), so if anything there would only be one person. Also, there would be a Pegasis too, so...
3) Whoever said L-Drago would actually be like it is in the anime? We're talking about BEYBLADE in general, not necessarily L-Drago. In reality I'd expect it to only drain a bey's power, not drain a person's power.

And Lynxx, HECK YEAH that would be cool.
If the anime was real i would take my ldrago destroy and probably conquer the whole word.If anyone refuses to listen to me i would destroy the world by one special move.
Pfft .. My Fang Leone would destroy it.. Smile
(Mar. 19, 2012  12:23 PM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: Pfft .. My Fang Leone would destroy it.. Smile

You wish even in anime it has been beaten by ldrago too many times that I cant even count
HELL YEAH!

It would make my life more exciting. Tongue_out