If beyblade was like it was in the anime...

Poll: would you like it like that???

yes
74.11%
Mabye
21.28%
No way
4.61%
Total: 100% 282 vote(s)
if it was lie in the show beyblade would go bankrupt with all hte stadium getting blow up
@Kap1357 hahaha true true but technically he still was bad at one point..... He wasn't as bad as ryuga or any of them but still he was bad...!!

And IMO I think Brooklyn is probably the worst bad guy I mean he destroyed the city and probably killed a few people and was pretty creepy and dangerous.... Tired anyways I'll leave it at that cause I think we might be getting a little off topic.
Tala and Brooklyn had been brainwahed by boris, they are both actually nice people(ish) but when they went mental it was normmally boris' fault, i dont think they tried to or suceeded in killing anyone but the did do some pretty nasty things ......
But if ryuga was real there could always be a strong blader like gingka to stop him!!!
(Oct. 19, 2011  5:43 PM)kap1357 Wrote: Tala and Brooklyn had been brainwahed by boris, they are both actually nice people(ish) but when they went mental it was normmally boris' fault, i dont think they tried to or suceeded in killing anyone but the did do some pretty nasty things ......

I don't think Brooklyn was ever brainwashed, unless I missed something hah? He went crazy cause he lost he had never lost before so when Kai beat him he went crazy.
woops lol, but BEGA wouldnt have been there if boris hadnt tried to do another one of his stupid schemes to rule the world
Yeah, Boris Balkov is a greedy, power-hungry madman with big ambitions for the world.

Plus, when he bought out teh BBA and renamed it BEGA, he also passed himself off as having changed for the better!
(Oct. 19, 2011  7:11 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Yeah, Boris Balkov is a greedy, power-hungry madman with big ambitions for the world.

Plus, when he bought out teh BBA and renamed it BEGA, he also passed himself off as having changed for the better!

hahaha, good one
I would join the dark nebula and act like im the toughest around. Then i'll push people aside.
(Oct. 19, 2011  7:58 PM)EvilStriker9433 Wrote: I would join the dark nebula and act like im the toughest around. Then i'll push people aside.

And then a kid with the voice of an infant and too much hair gel will urinate in your breakfast cereal, kick over your sand castle, and take your candy.

The bad guys always lose to the cornball friend group of pre-teens.
I would probably battle like Tsubasa: GO NOW EAGLE! *hits him from below. Giant smoke cloud* YEAH!!!!

Or Yuu: LIBRRRAAAA!!!!!!! SONIC SCREECH!!!! *big explosion of light, kinda like a bomb*

But most of all, Kyoya: *snaps fingers, and big tornado is made. People are flung about*

That would be the life....
Storm Capricorne M145Q would probably be a Theme Park ride or school bus.
(Oct. 20, 2011  6:21 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: Storm Capricorne M145Q would probably be a Theme Park ride or school bus.

that made me LOL so hard, you think the kids would survive Pinching_eyes_2???
If Beyblade was like it is in the Anime, we could control natural disasters.
If beyblade was like it was in the anime, then Storm Pegasus would have like super stamina :D
If beyblade in real life was like in the anime, then, you can threaten people with your beyblades lol. They would also be weapons because in the show, Kyoya's Rock Leone broke one whole boulder.
(Oct. 22, 2011  8:56 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: If beyblade in real life was like in the anime, then, you can threaten people with your beyblades lol. They would also be weapons because in the show, Kyoya's Rock Leone broke one whole boulder.

My freind did that to my class mate after he stole my beyblade
Um, but what if your at school and your eyes turn red and next thing you know, theres a hole in the ceiling at your school.
real life beyblade is excellence!
(Oct. 22, 2011  9:10 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  8:56 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: If beyblade in real life was like in the anime, then, you can threaten people with your beyblades lol. They would also be weapons because in the show, Kyoya's Rock Leone broke one whole boulder.

*You see a bank robber*
You: "Go Pegasis!"
*You launch your bey at the robber.*
*It hits the robber and now he/she is unconscious*
*The police come in, they hand cuff the robber and thank you*

One more good thing about having real beyblades with power is that the battles would be waaaay tougher to win! SWEEET!
i even have a theory: if they can control a little ball then they should be able to make a blade move to a masters will. those of us who live in America and some other places where they might sell these mind flex could be the next tool in blading evolution! using the technology they could start making it possible to move blades to our will! i know im insane for thinking this but it could be possible and then the world would be cooler and a place where this is not a game for kids anymore!( i know i sound kinda like an evil scientist for typing this but i think it could work)
(Oct. 22, 2011  9:38 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  9:10 PM)faissaloo Wrote:

*You see a bank robber*

there wouldn't be bank robbers...they would fear bladers too much to tryEee
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:46 PM)strseeker105HFS Wrote: i even have a theory: if they can control a little ball then they should be able to make a blade move to a masters will. those of us who live in America and some other places where they might sell these mind flex could be the next tool in blading evolution! using the technology they could start making it possible to move blades to our will! i know im insane for thinking this but it could be possible and then the world would be cooler and a place where this is not a game for kids anymore!( i know i sound kinda like an evil scientist for typing this but i think it could work)
(Oct. 22, 2011  9:38 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  9:10 PM)faissaloo Wrote: My freind did that to my class mate after he stole my beyblade

*You see a bank robber*

that is actually possible, but will cost loads
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:51 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:46 PM)strseeker105HFS Wrote: i even have a theory: if they can control a little ball then they should be able to make a blade move to a masters will. those of us who live in America and some other places where they might sell these mind flex could be the next tool in blading evolution! using the technology they could start making it possible to move blades to our will! i know im insane for thinking this but it could be possible and then the world would be cooler and a place where this is not a game for kids anymore!( i know i sound kinda like an evil scientist for typing this but i think it could work)
(Oct. 22, 2011  9:38 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: *You see a bank robber*

that is actually possible, but will cost loads

at first absolutely later on maybe not but it will evolve beyblade as we know it and battles could be so awesome that it's not a children game anymore it will be something everyone enjoys so i want to see this happen imagine this is the next step for bladers MUWAHAHA (now i am acting like an evil scientist dis regard that as my insanity takes place in my own mind)
That would be cool!!!!!but ill never battle with the person who has L-drago!I'm too young to die yet!Pinching_eyes
PS:my bro dreamt about it that he could control storm pegasus!(but with no special move!)