I'm Robert.

Hey everyone. My name is Robert Ritchie and I'm new to this site. I like to Beyblade and all that stuff, but with only the older types of beys. I was recently given a... LDrago Destroyer? After receiving this bey, it made me want to play again. I currently only have two beys... I use Dragoon GT and my new LDrago Destroyer.

Anyone want to fill me in on exactly how good my newer bey is? Or if I should stick to using my old one? I also have an unopened Dragoon GT for trade/sale...
Welcome to the WBO!
Unopened Dragoon GT?! I'm interested!

New beys beat plastics. They're heavier and spin longer.

Welcome!
na i got a dranzer g with dragoon gt left spin gear and i absolutely merced a lightning l drago and a storm pegasis but yer anyways im new too so yea welcome
Welcome to WBO!

Message me if needed Wink
For those interested in my Dragoon GT, please just send me a message! Also, if you'd like to give me some updates/hints/rulings/etc. Send me a message aswell!
Let me start:
WELCOME TO THE AWESOME WBO!!!
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Hahaha! I just realized that I'm terrible at posting things in the correct places... I need to read things completely instead of just scanning. Haha
I thought the update fixed already the double posting problem?