I'm New

Hello,I'm new here.
I love Beyblade. I am a BIG Fan of the Beyblade original lol. My favorite characters are Tyson,Kai,Max and Ray from the original series and Kyoya,Tsubasa,Zeo from the Metal Saga Joyful_2
Shinobu and Zero are my favorite characters from the Zero G series. Grin
I'm also on Beyblade Wikia as 4everNura.
Watch me on deviantART http://forevernura123.deviantart.com/
POSTPOSTPOST
Welcome 2 the wbo ForeverNura123Joyful_3.
Hey, welcome to the WBO. hope ya have fun here, but be careful about wut u post(read the rules).
Welcome to the WBO. Were you part of the plastic generation also? Thats when i started. Make sure to read the rules and the Pm Kai V sent you when you joined. It will help you a lot.

Here are some threads you might find helpful.
If you need any help feel free to PM me. IM always around.
Hi you, my name is Duck! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! I hope you have a great time here! Make sure you read your Introductory PM from Kai-V and the rules!!! If you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me!
Welcome to the WBO!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy it here !!!!!!
Welcome to the WBO and enjoy yourself
(May. 17, 2012  2:17 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Welcome to the WBO and enjoy yourself

Thank you Smile
(May. 15, 2012  8:13 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Hi you, my name is Duck! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! I hope you have a great time here! Make sure you read your Introductory PM from Kai-V and the rules!!! If you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me!

ok thanks Smile
Welcome to the WBO, good luck and try not to get warned.
(May. 17, 2012  4:58 PM)Pokecooler1 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO, good luck and try not to get warned.
ok thanks Grin

USA BANKLOGIN
CANADA LOGIN
UK LOGINS

Worldwide cvv Avalable too…
EU/ASIA/CANADA Avalable!!!

US CV
UK CV
EU CV
FULL CC with mmn,ssn,dob,pin = pm me for price

Good day! DUMPS/ Avalable!!!!!!!!!!
Kind time of day of gentlemen. We wish to offer you service on sale Dumps
First of all – Lets respect each other – its the guarantee of success!

{I am providing dumps service. I can offer you {Track1&Track2}
FRESH EU BASE ON SALE, 95% APPROVALL RATE, BEST BINS!!!

US Dumps
Canada Dumps
Europe Dumps
Asia Dump

{I do not sell bad Stuff, Stuff from my list you will never find somewhere else. If i am not busy and you made corrcet payment
you will have Stuff in 10-15 minutes after the payment, some base will take 2hrs-5 hours}
Tired of Geting Ripped?$
Tired of big prices ?
Tired of dead dumps?
Tired of carp service i mean when u wait your stuff for hours, days and got no answer from vendor?
My Rules/Conditions as change!!!Ask more in icq…….. I glad to see you in my monitor.
No Long Talk, Just a Valid dumps, very Affordable And High Quality Dumps (Vending Service).
(APPROVED Dumps Only)

Atm Skimmer Wincor Nixdorf = 300
Atm Skimmer Wincor = 300
Atm Skimmer Slimm = 300
Atm Skimmer Slim = 300
Atm Skimmer NCR = 300
Atm Skimmer Diebold Opteva = 250
Atm Skimmer Diebold = 200
Atm Skimmer Universal = 400
Atm Skimmer Small = 250
Chip POS ingenico&amigo = 150

MSR20
MSE ETC

PRINTED TRACKS ON PLASTIC WITH PIN FOR SALE

SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL FOR ANTI-BREEZE CURRENCY

Ssd solution and the BSCL_M388 model machine that's clean all semi-processed currencies like Anti-breeze bank notes, Defaced Bank Notes, Black money, Transparent money, marked money, and Gelled Dollars, Pounds, CFA France, Euros etc.and it clean 150peice in an hour .
We work we honest and trust anybody who's need our help can contact email at(young_seller@yahoo.com) Thanks

skimmer-service.com

Rules Here No Play Games.

We Need Your Trust!
No Test !
No Free Stuffs!
No talking To Much !
Respert Each Other !
YIM : young_seller@yahoo.com

email me for bulk and more purchase YIM: young_seller@yahoo.com