Huge Earthquake in Japan....

The original Pokemon creator died in the earthquake...
R.I.P. Pokemon and PIKACHU...
^Off-topic[?] just for Pokemon fans...
(Mar. 12, 2011  12:41 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: The original Pokemon creator died in the earthquake...

That's a little sad, These natural disasters didn't only effect Japan, But all us kids and adults too, No toys, No Trade, No Commerce, No Entertainment, No Manga, Most of all no awesome Japanese people.
(Mar. 12, 2011  12:41 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: The original Pokemon creator died in the earthquake...

He Didnt Die Nintendo Said Its a Fake Rumour
pokeblader- Just chuck it.... Heard that there was a second earthquake in Japan this morning.... I am not sure about that, but my friend said that the first one was like 8.9 on Richter scale, while the 2nd one was like 6 or something..... So sad.... The news right now in India is saying nothing about Japan... I am checking the news channel again and again..... The whole morning, Japan had taken over the news.... but now by evening, there are no details...
geez when this disaster will end??
they said it still earth shaking as around 4-6 scale

http://mydaily.ofscdn.com/FILES/201103/2...5580_1.jpg
it showing on the google MAP..
sorry its Korean on the image..
4 and lower is BLUE
4-6 is PURPLE
more than 6 is RED
I hope Aoki Takao and Takafumi Adachi are okay Unhappy
Any updates about these good men?
See, the problem with these kind of threads is that people are bound to say "I hope Takara-Tommy won't shut down! I hope Tite Kubo isn't dead! Will this affect the release dates of beyblades? Oh no, the creator of Pikachu is dead! "

It's fine to mourn over the death of all those people and hope they find those that are still missing, but you guys should think twice before saying moronic, selfish things like "I hope Nintendo won't shut down!"
(Mar. 12, 2011  1:00 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote:

He had only fainted, but people started saying he was dead. That's how this whole business got started.
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:37 PM)Dude Wrote: See, the problem with these kind of threads is that people are bound to say "I hope Takara-Tommy won't shut down! I hope Tite Kubo isn't dead! Will this affect the release dates of beyblades? Oh no, the creator of Pikachu is dead! "

It's fine to mourn over the death of all those people and hope they find those that are still missing, but you guys should think twice before saying moronic, selfish things like "I hope Nintendo won't shut down!"

Ur right geez.

AND Please and do not forget people.. do not be selfish
Japan is still suffering by disaster
and its keep happening...
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:37 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  1:00 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote:

He had only fainted, but people started saying he was dead. That's how this whole business got started.

He Didnt Even Faint Hes In Tokyo Far From The Epicenter Now Can We Stop Discussing The Death Of Famous Awesome People Its Scaring Me...! =^=
Not to break the dramatic atmosphere but we had already started discussing this just in the Random Thoughts topic, and judging by the (un)sentimental quality of some of the posts done in this thread, I do not think it necessarily needed a new one.