How can I get my school mates to stop teasing me

easy to have a girl not handle it. but if the bey are shooting each other out at the bladers, more people will get interested. My girl friend ended up an example when her bey shot out and nailed her and some guys saw that and gave it a shot and now there are a few bladers that try it and this is working at a HIGH school level.
Well sorry I don't think it will work and any ways if I went up to a girl and said that she would most likely slap me
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:23 AM)Dan Wrote: LOL.
Probably go to his school and follow him so everyone thinks he's a baddass?
Pretty sure if any 21 year old girl who was reasonably attractive went to his school and told everyone that they Beyblade and he impressed them with his skills, everyone would start Beyblading.
Good luck man, perhaps move to the north pole because of this traumatic affair?
Edit: That was the point, an attractive one at that. Hotskunk would be running the the school socially after that.
Dan you don't have to be so well mean it makes me mad a blader would tease another your not a true blader
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:24 AM)darkwolf1 Wrote: easy to have a girl not handle it. but if the bey are shooting each other out at the bladers, more people will get interested. My girl friend ended up an example when her bey shot out and nailed her and some guys saw that and gave it a shot and now there are a few bladers that try it and this is working at a HIGH school level.
I'm telling you right now, girls are the fastest way. Nobody wants to lose to a girl at his age. Trust me, I know.

It's easier at high school level because once you get to high school, kids want "old school" toys. Middle school is the toughest.
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:28 AM)hotskunk Wrote: Dan you don't have to be so well mean it makes me mad a blader would tease another your not a true blader

Okay thanks for that.
We give the best advice you have available, but you are too shy to do it. It isn't really our problem, we shouldn't even deal with this.. C:
Ugh great 2 more years of heak
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:28 AM)hotskunk Wrote: Dan you don't have to be so well mean it makes me mad a blader would tease another your not a true blader
Listen, you have to grow some thicker skin. If this is how you react when someone teases you, you're toast. Roll with it, bro. Don't take it seriously. Fight back with sarcasm, saying something like "yeah, because penguins are so much more fun to play with"

This is why you get picked on - because you feed into it. You take their words seriously, so they see their words as effective.
And to be honest, that is definitely not the worst thing someone could have said to you..
It's not that I am shy I am in 7th grade and I know my class mates there all morons
Sorry to be off topic, but this thread has given me a new thing to put in my sig.
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:34 AM)Dan Wrote: And to be honest, that is definitely not the worst thing someone could have said to you..
I didn't even see that as malicious. I thought you were just joking around.
you must get a friend that will consider liking stuff like beyblades or even pokemon. my friend doesnt like beyblade, but he's like an aquaintence to it. try to get someone that would appreciate beyblade. don't just try anyone.
Dude still in 7th grade I am not that witty
Seeing to how he reacted to other posts, your signature will be botched because he'll either:
1. PM you to take it down or,
2. Tell you to take it down, here.

(Jan. 13, 2011  2:35 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I didn't even see that as malicious. I thought you were just joking around.
Yes, I thought so too.. :C Ah well, he'll learn. Better from us than kids at school.
Jehovah I tried that and I failed horrablely
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:36 AM)hotskunk Wrote: Dude still in 7th grade I am not that witty
Well, sink or swim, man. Start reading Bash for some ideas on how sarcasm works. That and IRC are where I learned sarcasm, although I learned apathy from my coworker.

If you can't be "witty", just memorize this line:

"Grats. Tell you when I care. It's going to be a while."
Dan what do you mean my sig?
It seems to me that you have low self-esteem, I mean jesus, what does HotSkunk even mean..? Wut!?
I think you should do daring things and be different, stand out and people will not only respect that, but like you for it. Perhaps separating yourself with Beyblades was a good first step to stand out. Try to stand out in good ways, not Juvenile Detention Center kind of ways..

Edit: Never mind HS, I was referring to Zeox.
Haha lol I liked that thats good thx
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:39 AM)Dan Wrote: It seems to me that you have low self-esteem, I mean jesus, what does HotSkunk even mean..? Wut!?
I think you should do daring things and be different, stand out and people will not only respect that, but like you for it. Perhaps separating yourself with Beyblades was a good first step to stand out. Try to stand out in good ways, not Juvenile Detention Center kind of ways..
His username is irrelevant, man. Remember, this is a consultation, not a beat up session.
Lol Hotskunk is a joke me and my friend came up with and then it became my nickname
Hey dude
When I was in year seven me and my friend were bullied....a lot
But for some reason got along with them eventually.
I think it was my funny attitude, so try that..unless they know you for a stern person
Also anyone actually think this is an attempt for spam, unless I am wrong.
Edit: yes to Deik
EditEdit: Not accusing and to prove that this thread will help people in skunks's situation
EditEditEdit: sorry for the many edits and Deik is contributing very well to this thread
Off topic
I'm 12 and I just finished year 8....
Someone lol at this
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:41 AM)Deikailo Wrote: His username is irrelevant, man. Remember, this is a consultation, not a beat up session.
True, but that was sort of a lift-off point to the whole start being different thing. That part was positive, no?

Edit: I would DIE if this was a troll! lmao.