Hitsugiya's Awesome Birthday Bash Goldsboro Nc July 15th 2012

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Place Tier Zero Gaming
223 A W. Walnut Street
Goldsboro, North Carolina 27530
1 (919) 330-5620

Date: June 15th 2012 (Yes I do realize this is a Sunday)

Time 12:30pm for registration Tournament begins PROMPTLYat 1:30PM

Prizes TBA

Fees WBO fee + $5 store fee.

make Sure you read the Rules

Parents if you have any questions feel free to email me DarkMousy@me.com

Confirmed:

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Defstamina88
4. Smallfry
5. StormScorpio1
6. Awesomeness
7. Bazooka
8. Pruebame
9. TysonIsDaBest

Maybe
EpicLibra7

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

When are you going to edit in, "Hitsugiya's Birthday Bash"?
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:14 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: When are you going to edit in, "Hitsugiya's Birthday Bash"?

Changed it just for you.
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:21 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:14 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: When are you going to edit in, "Hitsugiya's Birthday Bash"?

Changed it just for you.
Could you change it again prease?

Edit: Aww, you were only one keystroke off, hah.
Hey Dark, I have a question. Are the prizes going to be the Metal Fury series? I want Cosmic Pegasus for the R2F.
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:31 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Hey Dark, I have a question. Are the prizes going to be the Metal Fury series? I want Cosmic Pegasus for the R2F.

it will depend. Just depends on what i can get/what i have in stock.
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:31 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Hey Dark, I have a question. Are the prizes going to be the Metal Fury series? I want Cosmic Pegasus for the R2F.

Hopefully an MB. I've been needing a fifth one.
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:35 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I thought you already had 5?
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:36 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:35 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: it will depend. Just depends on what i can get/what i have in stock.

I lost one. This must be the result of karma.
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:37 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:36 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:35 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Hopefully an MB. I've been needing a fifth one.

By the way can I have 1?
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:38 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:37 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:36 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: I thought you already had 5?

By the way can I have 1?
I don't think that's how karma works.
Do you realize that we are in July, and that says June?
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:55 PM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Do you realize that we are in July, and that says June?

Thank yiu fir pointing that out.
Now that I'm back and finally have internet again after going to the powerless West Virginia, I see the thread's up. Yay!!
hey i am most likely going to this and i may have some new zero-g beys for sale it all depends...
Yay, at least there's gonna be more than 8 at this one. Hopefully it won't turn out like your birthday bash, ss1 (except for the part about me winning, that's gonna be a repeat...)
Shame I don't live in NC, I would attend for my buddy.

Haha, happy (early) birthday!
(Jul. 08, 2012  11:17 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: hey i am most likely going to this and i may have some new zero-g beys for sale it all depends...

Awesome. We would love to have you back.
Hey Dark, you gonna have my MF-H's ready next Sunday?
(Jul. 09, 2012  1:36 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hey Dark, you gonna have my MF-H's ready next Sunday?

They are on order. Ill have them by Thursday. Just letting you everyone know Ill have MF H sets for 12 and MF set for 10. Pm me if you need them.
(Jul. 09, 2012  1:41 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2012  1:36 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hey Dark, you gonna have my MF-H's ready next Sunday?

They are on order. Ill have them by Thursday. Just letting you everyone know Ill have MF H sets for 12 and MF set for 10. Pm me if you need them.
Well, I'm bringing like $30 For two MF-H sets.
Tetsu It's not like my birthday is actually on the 15th. It's like one of those birthday parties can be from the day of your birth things.

Stormscorpio1, Awww, thank you so much for coming.
Also, since we don't have a sure "go" from EpicLibra, just switch stormscorpio1 with him, and put EpicLibra on the maybe list.
(Jul. 09, 2012  6:27 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Tetsu It's not like my birthday is actually on the 15th. It's like one of those birthday parties can be from the day of your birth things.

Stormscorpio1, Awww, thank you so much for coming.
Also, since we don't have a sure "go" from EpicLibra, just switch stormscorpio1 with him, and put EpicLibra on the maybe list.

Ok OP was updated. And everyone who wanted Metal Faces etc order has been placed.
smallfry wants a pack, too. If possible, try to order him one... If not, try for some plain MF's...
(Jul. 09, 2012  8:42 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: smallfry wants a pack, too. If possible, try to order him one... If not, try for some plain MF's...

I have 3 MF H coming in and 1 MF. Im actually keeping some stuff for me for once. hah. Ill see what i can do. Ill put it like this to everyone. Its a first come first serve basis.