Hitsugiya's Awesome Birthday Bash Goldsboro Nc July 15th 2012

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Place Tier Zero Gaming
223 A W. Walnut Street
Goldsboro, North Carolina 27530
1 (919) 330-5620

Date: June 15th 2012 (Yes I do realize this is a Sunday)

Time 12:30pm for registration Tournament begins PROMPTLYat 1:30PM

Prizes TBA

Fees WBO fee + $5 store fee.

make Sure you read the Rules

Parents if you have any questions feel free to email me DarkMousy@me.com

Confirmed:

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Defstamina88
4. Smallfry
5. StormScorpio1
6. Awesomeness
7. Bazooka
8. Pruebame
9. TysonIsDaBest

Maybe
EpicLibra7

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Is metal fury already out? I've looked everywhere, but I couldnt find any.
(Jul. 10, 2012  2:43 AM)Bazooka Wrote: Is metal fury already out? I've looked everywhere, but I couldnt find any.

Yes it is, it probably hasn't been released in your area yet, though.
Im coming to the tournament. please confirm me
(Jul. 11, 2012  7:55 PM)Bazooka Wrote: Im coming to the tournament. please confirm me

Ive confirmed you. Glad to have you back in one of our tourneys.
(Jul. 11, 2012  9:51 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2012  7:55 PM)Bazooka Wrote: Im coming to the tournament. please confirm me

Ive confirmed you. Glad to have you back in one of our tourneys.
I'm pretty sure it's because it's my birthday party. Also, in OP, you should put we have cake to attract more people.
Well, I think I'm sick. I might not compete unless it gets better.
(Jul. 12, 2012  6:37 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Well, I think I'm sick. I might not compete unless it gets better.

You may not even compete at your own Birthday Bash???

That's crazy. I'm gonna compete at mine, regardless of how I feel...
(Jul. 12, 2012  6:37 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Well, I think I'm sick. I might not compete unless it gets better.

I hope you can make it. It wouldn't be the same with out you.
Dark,
Do you need a judge? I like to be involved. If not thats fine.
@Hitsu- Man I hope your feeling better by Sunday.
Will there be any Beys for sale there?
(Jul. 12, 2012  5:26 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Dark,
Do you need a judge? I like to be involved. If not thats fine.
@Hitsu- Man I hope your feeling better by Sunday.
Will there be any Beys for sale there?

i was actually about to PM you about that. Yes we would love to have you for a judge. I might have some stuff for sale. I got some MF/MF H in yesterday.
Well, after the fourth time throwing up in a 24 hour period, and about 3 dry-gags, I've quarantined myself in my room so I don't have much of a chance infecting my family. I don't want everyone getting whatever stomach virus I have.
(Jul. 12, 2012  6:20 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Well, after the fourth time throwing up in a 24 hour period, and about 3 dry-gags, I've quarantined myself in my room so I don't have much of a chance infecting my family. I don't want everyone getting whatever stomach virus I have.

Aw, too bad... Well, at least I'll probably place this time! XD My allergies are kicking up, so I'm bringing PLENTY of tissues... XD

Also, Pruebame, mind me seeing your collection at the tournament? Just wanna compare what you have to mine, y'know?
Will anyone be selling a l/R launcher at the tournament? Mine broke. OR I could borrow one, if not i'll settle on a regular Right launcher...

EDIT: I would also like to buy a Basalt wheel, but please bring a gram scale because I want one 47 grams and up.
Does anyone have a zero g stadium that is coming to the tournament? If you do, please bring it if you can.
Is anyone selling a guardian reviser?
(Jul. 13, 2012  3:22 AM)Bazooka Wrote: Does anyone have a zero g stadium that is coming to the tournament? If you do, please bring it if you can.
Is anyone selling a guardian reviser?

Im bringing mine. I won it at Crusade.

And I dont have any for sell right now.
Well, after 12-16 hours of sleep, I feel like a Pheonic (Bey-Joke), and ready to tackle Sunday.
(Jul. 13, 2012  4:48 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Well, after 12-16 hours of sleep, I feel like a Pheonic (Bey-Joke), and ready to tackle Sunday.

Well, Dark didn't even take you off the confirmed list, so you're good XD
(Jul. 13, 2012  4:48 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Well, after 12-16 hours of sleep, I feel like a Pheonic (Bey-Joke), and ready to tackle Sunday.

Dang it If you didn't go I would've had a better chance of winning XD

At least you can come to your own birthday bash!

(still gonna get at least second or third!)
I am making beycards. You can put them in a 3 segment grip if you want to. I made them for:
Dark_Mousy,
Angry,
Hitsugiya,
Pruebame,
EpicLibra7,
Stormscorpio1,
Awesomeness,
Tysonisdabest,
G1998man,
Defstamina, and
Smallfry.
I hope you like them
Okay then! I don't have a 3-seg grip, but I'll gladly take one anyway!
I wish I had a 3 Segment launcher XD Thanks Anyways!
Thanks Bazooka.

Also so far for the Plastic Tourney we have:

1. Dark Mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Defstamina88
4. Awesomeness
5. Smallyfry

3004th post woot
Totally thought I was in a different thread. Sorry about posting about plastics in here.
(Jul. 13, 2012  5:25 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Also so far for the Plastic Tourney we have:

1. Dark Mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Defstamina88
4. Awesomeness
5. Smallyfry

Totally thought I was in a different thread. Sorry about posting about plastics in here.

Nah, you're fine. One thing though; why do you still misread my bro's name as smallyfry?
(Jul. 13, 2012  5:25 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Thanks Bazooka.

Also so far for the Plastic Tourney we have:

1. Dark Mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Defstamina88
4. Awesomeness
5. Smallyfry

3004th post woot
I know this is the wrong thread but if I'm going to a tourney, TysonIsDaBest is most likely coming Too(with me he's My Tail)
(Jul. 13, 2012  6:25 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: I know this is the wrong thread but if I'm going to a tourney, TysonIsTheBest is most likely coming Too(with me he's My Tail)

Hey, no talking of tails right now! Tails just heard that a baby fox died, and he's sad, so don't discuss about it... Unhappy