Hi

Hi my name is Beyprofessor i have been playing since beys first came out in the us i like beyblade,yugioh,pokemon,digimon,transformers,bakugan and many other games i also trade so please pm me if you want to trade
hey! WELCOME! dont make bad posts and dont get warned! WELCOME!!
(Sep. 28, 2012  12:50 PM)BeyProfessor88 Wrote: Hi my name is Beyprofessor i have been playing since beys first came out in the us i like beyblade,yugioh,pokemon,digimon,transformers,bakugan and many other games i also trade so please pm me if you want to trade
Do you mean since mfb or since plastic beyblades? Anyway, welcome!
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Welcome. Mabye we could battle sometime. Or not. Well that's life for ya. Bye I think not forever but right now. I think...
(Sep. 28, 2012  1:13 PM)Beyniac Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  12:50 PM)BeyProfessor88 Wrote: Hi my name is Beyprofessor i have been playing since beys first came out in the us i like beyblade,yugioh,pokemon,digimon,transformers,bakugan and many other games i also trade so please pm me if you want to trade

I mean the plastic/bit beast era then when metal fusion/bey spirit era started i got a storm pegasus for my first bey i still have it and draceal (my first bey ever)
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:56 PM)BeyProfessor88 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  1:13 PM)Beyniac Wrote:

I mean the plastic/bit beast era then when metal fusion/bey spirit era started i got a storm pegasus for my first bey i still have it and draceal (my first bey ever)
Ha,Draciels awesome
Yah plastics! I agree I love Draciel. Also, don't get warned!
Yo! Im SketchyRobot and i Just Joined and have Recently Got into bey's. I do not have any yet (please dont comment bad about it) So if you can give me any idea's on good beys i should get for my first Bey ti would apreciate it! i am A wolf and L-Drago fan! Tongue_out_wink
(Sep. 28, 2012  11:25 PM)SketchyRobot Wrote: Yo! Im SketchyRobot and i Just Joined and have Recently Got into bey's. I do not have any yet (please dont comment bad about it) So if you can give me any idea's on good beys i should get for my first Bey ti would apreciate it! i am A wolf and L-Drago fan! Tongue_out_wink

then get a wolf or a l-drago as your first bey and nice to meet you and i never say bad things about my fellow bladers unless they say bad things about me first Joyful_3