Hey, everyone.

Okay, so as the subject says, I would firstly like to say "Hello" to all taking the time to read this, i'll try and keep it short to not be an ****hole. Yes, I spell it with four letters. Anyway, my name's Nathaniel, i'm born on the seventeenth.

I don't really mind y'all having access to my personal info, credit doesn't happen to teenagers.

Basically, i'm relatively new to beyblading. I have read some threads such as "How to spot fakes", and the "top tier parts" thread, though I still have little experience I do have practical knowledge.

If you want to talk, private message me, i'm rather friendly. Though bias does happen I try to keep it low, Peace.
hey, Nathaniel!!
Welcome to the WBO, have a great time here!!!
Welcome to the WBO! Be sure to read your first private message! Smile
Welcome! Love your username. Welcome to the WBO! Read your welcome PM and PM me if you have questions. Smile
Hey BakushinLeone! Welcome to the WBO Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read your welcome PM, follow the rules, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Thankyou all of you.

@Blackoutcannon
Yeah, I read it first. I know how these sort of things worked but I just wanted to make sure of the rules and stuff.

DefStamina88
Yeah, the beyblade I use is Bakushin Leone BD145CS, it works kind of like Basalt and Duo. Really fun though, my two favourite parts, looks like a UFO

galaxyunicorn
I've been checking out the site since I got in to Beyblades, just wasn't keen 'til i saw how nice some of the people on here were. If this much politeness keeps up, i'm sure i'll love it.
Welcome to the WBO, just as some advice try and join a team as soon as possible if you haven't already, It's very easy since most of the people on WBO are quite nice. that way you can make some good friends and the rest of your team let you know about tournaments, in fact there is a tour NOT tournament In England at the Trafford center on the 13th February at the orient way, my team (the beyblasters) can't go though.
Ho, you better stop copying and pasting that same message, you were warned by a moderator so if you do it again your warning level could go up, plus not everyone lives in the North-West of England and I've already said that we don't really need more people for our team
Oh, yeah Sorry everyone :p, But I've changed it, you still think I'll get done?