Hey Weaklings

Hey Weaklings..My name is Areo! My favorite Bey and partner is Vari Ares!
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome to the WBO! Enjoy yourself here!

P.S. Can you use your psychic powers to get me a Vari Ares from the future too?
Welcom to the WBO Areo
Ha, Fool! I am unstoppable. But welcome anyway!
What in Hell do you mean?! I am no Weakling you and your Vari Ares are the Weaklings MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Just kidding but really im not a WeaklingArgh!
and Welcome to Hell erm... i mean WBO Hehe...Eee
haha your funny mii beys will demolish your beys but i haven't seen u spin a bey so i shoundn't judge.
hmm don't call me a weakling again or we will have to battle......
i think.
hey don't call me a weakling or i will have to battle you into pieces. just kidding do you want to with me.
because your bey wont even exist wen i'm done with you
In the words of exaclibur you are a. FOOL! xD (in this show i watch there's a thing that supposed to be a weapon but it has a short human form im not even sure its human but he always tells stories and gives rules that dont go with the story and then if u say something back he will says..... FOOL

W
E
L
C
O
M
E

T
O

T
H
E

W
B
O.
LOL you guys are hilarious. You can try to defeat me but you won't succeed. My BladerSpirit is to big for me to lose but thanks for welcoming me to WBO!
(May. 29, 2011  3:24 PM)Areo Wrote: LOL you guys are hilarious. You can try to defeat me but you won't succeed. My BladerSpirit is to big for me to lose but thanks for welcoming me to WBO!

obviously you never tangoed with Lavagon or maybe Shakran or Armadilas how about The Chimera NO? Thunderbird? maybe Rokudile or duo-duo. Wouldnt stand a chance against any of those guys
Hmph well IDK what those are( hopefuly some type of animal) but Yes I can beat them. and Clonetos your one of the best welcomers here next to Sauskia, yonderzzzz and The Scorpion hmph I'll take you all on
(May. 28, 2011  10:29 PM)Sasukia Wrote: Ha, Fool! Tman14 is unstoppable. But welcome anyway!

just sayin Tongue_out and welcome to the WBO Smile
Vari Ares?

PSSHAW. No match for my Beat Lynx! (WHICH I DON'T HAVE EITHER)
(May. 29, 2011  3:24 PM)Areo Wrote: LOL you guys are hilarious. You can try to defeat me but you won't succeed. My BladerSpirit is to big for me to lose but thanks for welcoming me to WBO!

oh yeah i have the blader spirit of 3 gingas and you no match for my earthbull(i hate my out classed partsPinching_eyes)
well i beated 1,000 people in a row hah beat that suckers haha
(May. 29, 2011  3:16 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote: In the words of exaclibur you are a. FOOL! xD (in this show i watch there's a thing that supposed to be a weapon but it has a short human form im not even sure its human but he always tells stories and gives rules that dont go with the story and then if u say something back he will says..... FOOL

it's soul eater......

anyways:
WELCOME TO THE AWESOME WBO!!!!
Welcome to the WBO! The best online Beyblade community in the world! Also, get a ticket to fly to Philippines and I'll show you who's a weakling! If you have any questions or problems about Beyblade, feel free to PM me! Be a good member!
(May. 30, 2011  2:29 AM)Areo Wrote: Hmph well IDK what those are( hopefuly some type of animal) but Yes I can beat them. and Clonetos your one of the best welcomers here next to Sauskia, yonderzzzz and The Scorpion hmph I'll take you all on

they aint just any kind of animal these mother hubbers are called Daikaiju or Giant monsters you think you can take lavagon? He fought against Rokudile in heat mode and almost lost, he fought karaha in all 3 forms. He killed koho with ease and he will do the same with your beys. If you think Godzilla is bad wait til ya meet him boy and if doesnt defeat you ILL take ya on and show you some southern woop carp!
(May. 28, 2011  8:46 PM)Areo Wrote: Hey Weaklings..My name is Areo! My favorite Bey and partner is Vari Ares!

Please do not insult us. I understand the humour but still T_T We are strong too. Some of us could make you go Pinching_eyes_2 while you could make some of us go Chocked_2
So it depends
Welcome to the WBO anyhows Joyful_2

Grovyle32
(May. 28, 2011  8:46 PM)Areo Wrote: Hey Weaklings..
(May. 29, 2011  3:24 PM)Areo Wrote: You can try to defeat me but you won't succeed.

If I may quote Aizen from Bleach "You shouldn't talk so big. It'll only make you look weak."

And how can your partner be a Beyblade that's not released yet?! (Do correct me, if I'm wrong)