Hey Im New...o_o

hey guys im new to Wbo ...i used to be a hardcore blader back when beys 1st came out, i was 12 at the time and i think i owned roundabout 40-50 plus bey...but i gave them away to my nephew who then lost them...it makes me sad sniff...but ive built up and still building a new collection!
my first ever bey was Dranzer-s and my favourites which i cant decide between being the best are DRIGERS S, DRANZER S, DRIGER F........ im soley a oldskool blader and into plastics not to fond of the new ones....... i would like to make friends also im from the uk !

God bless! Stupid
Hi welcome to the WBO, enjoy the site and dont get warned. Wink
Hi and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!
Welcome to the WBO. I also got started in plastics back in the day. My favorite was Dranzer F. I had like 5 of them. Still do actually hah. i hope you enjoy your stay here. Since you like plastics so much you might like to check out some of the plastic discussion threads.

Here are a few useful links you might need:

And feel free to message me if you need anything. Im always around.
hi welcome to the WBO............. enjoy your stay.. check out the HELP and SEARCH function for more help
hey thanks guys you made me feel very welcome.....yar i was also a hardcore fan of Dranzer s i bought like 3 of them back then!!! yar i really am into them ten 11 nearly 12 years later and i even got my bud at university into them we even play at uni (no shame hehehe) ...thanks you guys and imma check out that thread....im located in southampton so if any body with oldbeys around my age 22 is in the area we can battle! again thanks guys
Make sure you read the rules before you do anything else and you can also click on Help which is on the top right corner to know more.