Hello there

I go by Kohsuke for now. I'm currently 19 years old but my love for Beyblade was what made my childhood the best and has inspired and motivated me in a lot of ways in what I do today. I will always love it and it will always remain important to me.

From the show, I would say Brooklyn, Ray and Tala are my favorite characters....(not a big fan of the new series ^^;; ) and I'm still fairly new to the sport of Beyblading so I hope I can earn some new friends who also love Beyblade and could give me a few pointers so I can get on my two feet and join in on the game.

The first Beyblades I ever owned were Dragoon V, Driger V2, Dranzer V2, and Draciel G but the blade I mostly used were Driger V2 and made it to finals of the YTV Beyblade competition with Dragoon V a long while back. I don't have them anymore since my parents threw them out... although I do have a fake Zeus blade that was mainly used for when I was cosplaying as Brooklyn....

I'm friendly but shy... regardless, I hope I meet some great people here ^^

let it rip!
Welcome to the WBO Kohsuke! We have got a lot in common! PM me if any troubles you have with the site Smile
Oh haha I just changed my intro since I thought it sounded lame compared to everyone else's >__< but I'm glad to know that we share the same interests ^^ but thank you for the warm welcome~ I'm really excited to make my visit to this site a regular thing haha
Hi there!

You said that you don't like the show but but do you like the MF beys?
(Aug. 29, 2011  6:50 AM)Jayklink Wrote: Hi there!

You said that you don't like the show but but do you like the MF beys?

I haven't tried them out before, as I've said before, I'm still new to the game of beyblading ^^;; But I have heard good things about them... how are they?
Very awsome...

The best one to start with is Earth Eagle.

Best uncustomized MF bey!
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:51 AM)Jayklink Wrote: Very awsome...

The best one to start with is Earth Eagle.

Best uncustomized MF bey!

I will look into it since most people are using MFB after all. Thanks! I'm actually excited haha.
Good to see another Dranzer user. Although V1 is alot better. How often do you train your bit beast? Become one with your Bey.
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:05 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Good to see another Dranzer user. Although V1 is alot better. How often do you train your bit beast? Become one with your Bey.

No need. My bit beast and I are always one. My Bey is a medium where all my strength and willpower goes to take the opponent down. I have the blader's spirit, that's what matters. ;]
welcome to the wbo! [:

hope you enjoy it here, haha.
Welcome to the WBO.
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:39 AM)blah Wrote: welcome to the wbo! [:

hope you enjoy it here, haha.

Thank you for the welcome ^^

I know I will! It seems like a lot of fun here so far!
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:40 AM)Itachi8 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO.

Thanks!
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:25 AM)Kohsuke Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:05 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Good to see another Dranzer user. Although V1 is alot better. How often do you train your bit beast? Become one with your Bey.

No need. My bit beast and I are always one. My Bey is a medium where all my strength and willpower goes to take the opponent down. I have the blader's spirit, that's what matters. ;]

I like your style, we would make a epic team. To bad I work with Dranzer only.
Welcome to the WBO.Hope you enjoy your time over here.
(Aug. 29, 2011  10:14 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO.Hope you enjoy your time over here.

Thanks! ^^
Welcome To The WBO ! Grin
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:39 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote: Welcome To The WBO ! Grin

Thank you for the welcome! ^^ I love your icon by the way!
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Hello and welcome to the WBO! I hope you have a great time here.

/Zephyr/ Wrote:It's dangerous to go alone, take this.

Don't take Bladerking1 seriously.