World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hello there - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Hello there (/Thread-Hello-there--39548)

Hello there - Kohsuke - Aug. 29, 2011

I go by Kohsuke for now. I'm currently 19 years old but my love for Beyblade was what made my childhood the best and has inspired and motivated me in a lot of ways in what I do today. I will always love it and it will always remain important to me.

From the show, I would say Brooklyn, Ray and Tala are my favorite characters....(not a big fan of the new series ^^;; ) and I'm still fairly new to the sport of Beyblading so I hope I can earn some new friends who also love Beyblade and could give me a few pointers so I can get on my two feet and join in on the game.

The first Beyblades I ever owned were Dragoon V, Driger V2, Dranzer V2, and Draciel G but the blade I mostly used were Driger V2 and made it to finals of the YTV Beyblade competition with Dragoon V a long while back. I don't have them anymore since my parents threw them out... although I do have a fake Zeus blade that was mainly used for when I was cosplaying as Brooklyn....

I'm friendly but shy... regardless, I hope I meet some great people here ^^

let it rip!

RE: Hello there - KidTala - Aug. 29, 2011

Welcome to the WBO Kohsuke! We have got a lot in common! PM me if any troubles you have with the site Smile

RE: Hello there - Kohsuke - Aug. 29, 2011

Oh haha I just changed my intro since I thought it sounded lame compared to everyone else's >__< but I'm glad to know that we share the same interests ^^ but thank you for the warm welcome~ I'm really excited to make my visit to this site a regular thing haha

RE: Hello there - Cryingme - Aug. 29, 2011

Hi there!

You said that you don't like the show but but do you like the MF beys?

(Aug. 29, 2011  6:50 AM)Jayklink Wrote: Hi there!

You said that you don't like the show but but do you like the MF beys?

I haven't tried them out before, as I've said before, I'm still new to the game of beyblading ^^;; But I have heard good things about them... how are they?

RE: Hello there - Cryingme - Aug. 29, 2011

Very awsome...

The best one to start with is Earth Eagle.

Best uncustomized MF bey!

(Aug. 29, 2011  7:51 AM)Jayklink Wrote: Very awsome...

The best one to start with is Earth Eagle.

Best uncustomized MF bey!

I will look into it since most people are using MFB after all. Thanks! I'm actually excited haha.

RE: Hello there - BeybladeKing1 - Aug. 29, 2011

Good to see another Dranzer user. Although V1 is alot better. How often do you train your bit beast? Become one with your Bey.

(Aug. 29, 2011  8:05 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Good to see another Dranzer user. Although V1 is alot better. How often do you train your bit beast? Become one with your Bey.

No need. My bit beast and I are always one. My Bey is a medium where all my strength and willpower goes to take the opponent down. I have the blader's spirit, that's what matters. ;]

RE: Hello there - blah - Aug. 29, 2011

welcome to the wbo! [:

hope you enjoy it here, haha.

RE: Hello there - Itachi8 - Aug. 29, 2011

Welcome to the WBO.

(Aug. 29, 2011  8:39 AM)blah Wrote: welcome to the wbo! [:

hope you enjoy it here, haha.

Thank you for the welcome ^^

I know I will! It seems like a lot of fun here so far!
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:40 AM)Itachi8 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO.

Thanks!

RE: Hello there - BeybladeKing1 - Aug. 29, 2011

(Aug. 29, 2011  8:25 AM)Kohsuke Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:05 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Good to see another Dranzer user. Although V1 is alot better. How often do you train your bit beast? Become one with your Bey.

No need. My bit beast and I are always one. My Bey is a medium where all my strength and willpower goes to take the opponent down. I have the blader's spirit, that's what matters. ;]

I like your style, we would make a epic team. To bad I work with Dranzer only.

RE: Hello there - darkbull9999 - Aug. 29, 2011

Welcome to the WBO.Hope you enjoy your time over here.

(Aug. 29, 2011  10:14 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO.Hope you enjoy your time over here.

Thanks! ^^

RE: Hello there - DragoonRoks - Aug. 29, 2011

Welcome To The WBO ! Grin

RE: Hello there - Kohsuke - Aug. 30, 2011

(Aug. 29, 2011  7:39 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote: Welcome To The WBO ! Grin

Thank you for the welcome! ^^ I love your icon by the way!

RE: Hello there - Xlr8 - Aug. 31, 2011

[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!

RE: Hello there - /Zephyr/ - Aug. 31, 2011

Hello and welcome to the WBO! I hope you have a great time here.

/Zephyr/ Wrote:It's dangerous to go alone, take this.

Don't take Bladerking1 seriously.

RE: Hello there - B l u e - Aug. 31, 2011

Welcome to the WBO.