Hello fellow bladers!

I am BattleBlader357 and I hope that my time here is awesome. I am the leader of a local bey team know as the Legend Bladers. And my partner bey is Phantom Orion BGrin. Also,I like to be called The Phantom,just sayin'. Please friend me!

Welcome to the WBO! Read your welcome Pm and use the search function. They WILL help...

Go to the "Build Me a Combo! 2" Thread to list your parts so we can give you decent combos

Go to the Official Events forum to see if any events are taking place near you. If nothing, go to the WBO General forum under your region to see who's around...

Check out the Off-Topic Forums if you'd like to go away from beyblade, and check out the Beyblade General Forum. Zero-G is being discussed...

Also, read and follow the rules and don't argue with the mods and other members. You'll get warned and possibly banned.

Enjoy your stay! Smile
Hi welcome to the WBO Hope you have a good time.
hello, welcome to the WBO... check out the HELP and the SEARCH function if you need any help,, or PM me
Welcome "ThePhantom". lolol. Try not to post things in wrong threads. Believe me. People get REALLY worked up over that. Anyway, have fun!