Hello everyone. :D

Heya. I don't normally post in the introduction forums but I thought - what the hell. Smile
My name's Rocky. Well, I'm a girl but everyone calls me Rocky. I live in the UK and watched and adored Beyblade when it first came out. Many years later I was reminiscing with my friend about Beyblades and she showed me a good Beyblade fanfic and I've managed to become even more obsessed then I was when I was 10. XD I don't have a massive Beyblade collection (I estimate about 15 without going upstairs and actually having a look) but I had sooooo much fun blading with my friends when I was younger and I'm in the process of buying some more Beyblades (much to my parents despair), getting my brother back into it and attempting to relearn everything I've forgotten. And what better place to starts than Beywiki? Smile So here I am - I don't intend to leave anytime soon so hopefully I won't be too annoying. ^^;
Love Rocky xxx
Hey, Welcome to Beywiki Smile

as your from the UK this might interest you, http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-1913.html
Welcome Smile
A girl named Rocky? haha
Welcome to Beywiki Smile
Welcome to beywiki! *thumbs-up* force your bro to get back into it no matter what, my lil' bro is the only person I can blade with right now! XD
Welcome to beywiki. I beyblade with my lil bro, too.
Thanks everyone. Joyful_3 Hopefully my brother will start blading when we get over the whole Flash Leopard II/Master Draciel argument.......^^;

*clicks link* Oh wow, you're having a UK tournament! Gasp
(Dec. 01, 2008  12:05 AM)yruahippo Wrote: Thanks everyone. Joyful_3 Hopefully my brother will start blading when we get over the whole Flash Leopard II/Master Draciel argument.......^^;

ahem*, master draciel is much better
(Dec. 01, 2008  12:08 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2008  12:05 AM)yruahippo Wrote: Thanks everyone. Joyful_3 Hopefully my brother will start blading when we get over the whole Flash Leopard II/Master Draciel argument.......^^;

You think? We never really played in a proper Beystadium but they seemed to be pretty evenly matched in what we did play in. And I always liked Flash Leopard II's 'SG Metal Sharp Base'. Smile

Though actually, it's more of an argument over who owns them. We have one of each and although I think they probably both belonged to my brother in the beginning, as we had numerous trades, sales and winning of each others beyblades, neither of us can remember who actually owns them now. I ended up with Flash Leopard II and he got Master Draciel....but we both want both of them. ^^;
(Dec. 01, 2008  12:20 AM)yruahippo Wrote:

You think? We never really played in a proper Beystadium but they seemed to be pretty evenly matched in what we did play in. And I always liked Flash Leopard II's 'SG Metal Sharp Base'. Smile

Though actually, it's more of an argument over who owns them. We have one of each and although I think they probably both belonged to my brother in the beginning, as we had numerous trades, sales and winning of each others beyblades, neither of us can remember who actually owns them now. I ended up with Flash Leopard II and he got Master Draciel....but we both want both of them. ^^;

Ya, Flask Leopard II has no useful parts as far as I know. While master draciel's AR is pretty useful for defense combos, though I think there are better. I'm pretty fond of using Master draciel AR with 10 wide and Draciel S base(4 metal balls). I'm pretty sure Anubis uses that as well.
(Dec. 01, 2008  12:38 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:

Ya, Flask Leopard II has no useful parts as far as I know. While master draciel's AR is pretty useful for defense combos, though I think there are better. I'm pretty fond of using Master draciel AR with 10 wide and Draciel S base(4 metal balls). I'm pretty sure Anubis uses that as well.

Aww.....poor Flash Leopard II. Nobody seems to like it. At least it's pretty. XD
And that's sounds like a good Beyblade. I might try it out. Though I do have the awful habit of trying to keep my Beyblades as they were intended to be.......so all the colours match......*sweatdrop*
(Dec. 01, 2008  12:46 AM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2008  12:38 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:

Aww.....poor Flash Leopard II. Nobody seems to like it. At least it's pretty. XD
And that's sounds like a good Beyblade. I might try it out. Though I do have the awful habit of trying to keep my Beyblades as they were intended to be.......so all the colours match......*sweatdrop*

I've had that problem as well, I have to get over it, though, if I ever want to play competitively. You could always paint the parts if you want the colors to match, or just use similar colorerd parts.
Heya Rocky,Have a awsome time at beywiki.
You have a lot to learn. I hope you will learn from us. Smile
Woot, someone else from the UK. You can add my MSN if you want, check my profile.

Welcome to beywiki. Might be seeing you at Spinoff if you go. Joyful_3
(Dec. 01, 2008  10:05 AM)Pikachao Wrote: Woot, someone else from the UK. You can add my MSN if you want, check my profile.

Okeydokey. Will do when I get home. Smile
I dunno if I'll compete or not but I'll definitely be around even if it's just as a spectator. Smile
(Dec. 01, 2008  1:44 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2008  10:05 AM)Pikachao Wrote: Woot, someone else from the UK. You can add my MSN if you want, check my profile.

I dunno if I'll compete or not but I'll definitely be around even if it's just as a spectator. Smile

You'll at least beat me and my lame-ness I expect if you do enter. =P
(Dec. 03, 2008  11:49 AM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2008  1:44 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

You'll at least beat me and my lame-ness I expect if you do enter. =P

Haha. No way. I'm pretty awful at the moment. ^^;
lol your name is great... why hippo
Um.....I'm not too sure. I made it aaaaages ago and I was just trying to find a username that hadn't already been taken (this was on gaia). This is the best I could come up with. XD I don't really like it but now everyone knows me by that so I'm kinda stuck with it.....^^;