Hello bladers !

Hello everyone ! I'm Life !

I started blading when I was about 6 years old . It was during the plastics & HMS times . I would blade for quite some time with my sister . Then after a while , I stopped blading and started playing with Lego when my father bought me my first Lego set .

Many years later , my friend asked me : " Hey ! Do you play with Beyblades ? " That short sentence sparked up my interest for Beyblade again . After school , I went to the store to check out the Beyblades . I was surprised to find out that there was a new system . So I bought a few Beyblades , Pegasis 105F , Dark Wolf DF145FS and Storm Pegasis 105RF .

As I did not have a stadium then , I would use a plastic bowl or something to blade . It would be very exciting as the bowl would move around a lot , like Zero-G . But now , as my sister is older , she does not like to blade anymore . So that means I blade with myself now . /foreveralone

So that was my intro ! Reply and stuff people ?
Hi welcome to the WBO, enjoy the site and dont get warned. Wink
Welcome to the WBO!! Read your welcome PM and use the search function...

Check out the Official Events forum to see if anything is happening in your area. Also, check the WBO General Forum under your region to see who's around.

Also, check out the Off-Topic Forums to discuss non-beyblade related things, and check out the Beyblade General section. Zero-G is being Discussed.

Lastly, don't argue with the mods and read/follow the rules. Getting angry and using strong language is prohibited. You could get warned, and later on banned. You don't want that, because then you can't get back on.

Anyway, read your welcome PM (IT'S IMPORTANT) and enjoy your stay! Smile
Thanks guys ! And nice guide DefStamina88 Smile
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to pm me
welcome to the WBO hope you have fun here cause thies is a cool site
Hello jamie and Beyblader#14793 :]
hi welcome to the wbo.if you need help or whant to chat pm me have a nice timeSmile
Welcome to the WBO. Listen to Defstamina because he pretty much covered everything.

But for the few things he might of missed. Check these threads out.
[spoiler]

if you have questions about the WBO you should go to Questions about the WBO to ask it.

If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then Ask a question get an answer the place to ask it.

If you need combination help, please go Build me a combo #2 for help.