Hello World Of Beybladers!

Poll: What Should I Get Next?

Ultimate Reshuffle Set L-Drago Ver.
0%
NDS Red Cyber Pegasis and Infinity Libra
10.00%
NDS Red Cyber Pegasis and Quetzalcoatl 90WF (gold)
0%
Divine Chimera
0%
Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium (in box Takara)
80.00%
Takara Tomy Plastics? (i have a lot less working plastics than HWS)
10.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
Hi, My name is Martyr! I am sort of new to the WBO, but i am not at all new to beyblade. My most recent package was a Ultimate Reshuffle Set Perseus Ver. and I am making this thread to ask what should i get next? I was thinking eiter the Ultimate Reshuffle set L-Drago Ver. or Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs, or NDS Red Cyber Pegasis with either Infinity Libra or Quetzalcoatal 90WF. Or should i get Divine Chimera? i heard it was a pretty bad bey, but it is still one of the rarest beys of the HWS. But after seeing all the stuff about plastics rememberace day, i went into my room where i keep my beys, and found my Gaia Dragoon G, a Dranzer S and a Dranzer G and Trygle Star and a few others that weren't broken, and thought "mabye i should get some new Takara-Tomy Plastic beys instead? Please Help Me decide which to get first. Also if you have any other suggestions for me, id be very gratefull! Grin and hopefully i will have a poll attached, if so, then please vote, and or comment, if not, then still comment. PLEASE HELP!! XD
well basalt is a very good purchase because It has a very nice defence wheel. if you would like to hear what I have to say about all of it just pm me XD, but really its up to youy and your blading stlye. oh yeah and welecome to the wbo Smile
Welcome to the WBO, consult our bey-wiki and customization threads.
Welcome to the wbo

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST FAN EH?
(Jul. 31, 2011  4:06 PM)drakio Wrote: well basalt is a very good purchase because It has a very nice defence wheel. if you would like to hear what I have to say about all of it just pm me XD, but really its up to youy and your blading stlye. oh yeah and welecome to the wbo Smile
Thanks, i will probably get hell kerbecs and basalt horogium first, L-drago reshuffle second. and thanks, i have always like hell kerbecs (lol hes in my sig) and i will pm you Grin
(Jul. 31, 2011  5:36 PM)Fyurity Wrote: Welcome to the wbo

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST FAN EH?

@Fyurity, HELL YES, I JUST SAW THE LAST EPISODE!!!! Grin Grin Grin GrinEeeEeeCute
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Welcome to the WBO
Thanks everyone, and i will be getting Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs, but I have updated the poll so keep voting! I will use this post permanantly as a what should i get next forum, the poll will be for me, but if you want to know what to get next feel free to leave a comment and ask the public, via this thread.