Hello, My name is Adam.

Hello, as stated in the topic I am Adam. I have had a major interest in beyblades and the science behind them. I have thought of many little things I wish to see happen in the world of beyblade. I am not exactly a geek of beyblade. I am just fascinated by how much science goes into these little "toys".

I am one of those guys would love to see beyblade become a real National sport. I am not talking about this little dinkie stadiums you buy at Toys R Us. I am talking about a real 10' Diameter Stadium much like the show. (obviously the tops would have to be bigger and what not) Blades that travel at extreme speeds and can literally cause massive damage given the right circumstances. Most of the time when we folks play around with the beyblades (metal fight or original) the battles are far from as intense as they could be. I know it might take a while to get to that point, but the possibilities are almost limitless.

If Beyblade became a national sport I could see myself in the position of a mechanic, much like Kenny or the chick from Metal Fight.(Haven't seen much Metal Fight. Gingka's voice annoys me.) I would be one of those guys trying to invent new parts for blades across the world.

I work with 3D modeling and animation so if anyone could tell me how someone could create a simulator using 3D modeling programs I would be very interested in learning so that I could mess around with inventing new Beys and seeing how they work in simulation. I know that most of this would be programming but I would still love to know. Thanks to anyone who helps with this.
Welcome to WBO!! Have a good time here...and as u said even I wud like to be a bey mechanic in case beyblading becomes a true sport
[Image: cooltext526378509.png]
Hope you enjoy the WBO
u come to the right site man. welcome. XD
Thank you all. This is the first I felt as welcomed on forums as I ever have. Thank you very much. Arigato Gozaimasu (I am working on learning Japanese as well. Forgot to put that into my intro lol.)
Welcome to the WBO, Have a great time here. Hope you improve your japanese.