Hello, I'm new! please read!

Hello,
I'm known as newpetz12345, but my real name is Faith (please call me by my real name. thanks!) I love blading! I'm a part of an evil girl team called
"The Dark Jewelz" Although i have a good heart! I'm kinda lonely so please chat with me!(Also want to join another team... good or evil)

Can't Wait to meet you!
Thanks for reading!
Welcome to the WBO Grin HAve a fun time, and make sure no to get warned or to make pointless threads.
hello Faith welcome to the WBO
also no need to be lonely here since basicly everyone here is kind hearted
this place is a great community
Welcome to the forums "Faith", no need to be lonely, just avoid spam. Chat via PM.
Thanks so much!!
I've never been greeted by so many people so quickly!
Now i know i'll make friends on here!!
Welcome to WBO Faith! I'm sure you'll fit right in.
welcome to the wbo have a good time
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome!
WElCOME to the WBO! By the way faith, you don't have to worry about making friends, you seem like an open person so I am SURE you will make many pals here! Enjoy your time here!

Grovyle32
Welcome to the WBO.
Hello,

my name is nore67, but my real name is Gabriel but you can call me Gabe. I am new to the world of beyblade and I do not know if i am good or not. I have only beat some of my friends with only one beyblade.
Welcome to the family i hope you enjoy and i hope i can battle you one day!
Welcome To WBO!!!!! make sure u read the rules and regulation or u will get banned Unhappy ok thank u
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO! don't worry about being lonely, you can message me about anything!
Welcome To The WBO !
i would be happy to let you join my team! pm me. your going to love it here!
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization Wink
Thanks guys!!!
(by the way i'm not usually on during weekdays)