Hello Fellow Bladers!

EeeI am Galaxy Dragoon. I am a 12 year old male from Connecticut. I have been into Beyblade for over 2 years now. Unfortunately, my only current competion has been against my dad. While he is good, I could use some better competition. I am looking for other bladers in my area, and am VERY interrested in organizing a local tournament. I am also excited to meet any beybladers from around the world! 3,2,1, LET IT RIP!
Welcome to the WBO!! Read your Welcome PM and use the Search function. They WILL help!

Look around had have fun! Smile
hello galaxy dragon i to am a beyblader looking for opponents i am an 11 year old boy who has just made my account ive been bladeing for 2 years but only have my friends to challenge
Hello friend! Here are the basics you need to do.

-Read Kai-V's PM
-Read all the rules
-Have fun and be nice to the admins!

Your 12? Same! I'm from CT originally too, but I now live in Texas. Nice to meet you friend.
Hi,Welcome to the WBO,I'm Flash☆Star but you can call me Snarf. Make sure you read the PM Kai-V sent to you and check over the rules. The mods are your friends(the people with their names in blue) and if you have any problems or need help,pm them! They are here to help Wink Have a good time! Smile P.S.Im 12 too.
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy your time here!
welcome to WBO enjoy your stay.
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! Please read th!nks guide and follow the rules. Enjoy this website!
hi fellow blader hope you enjoy your time on this site read your introductory pm and try not to get any warning levels and you'll be fine.hope you have a good time here!!!!!!(if you would like a free sig pm or post in my thread lightning blade and THE DRAGOONS FREE SIGNATURE SHOP!!!!!) enjoy!!!
(Jun. 06, 2012  1:03 AM)Flash☆Star Wrote: Hi,Welcome to the WBO,I'm Flash☆Star but you can call me Snarf. Make sure you read the PM Kai-V sent to you and check over the rules. The mods are your friends(the people with their names in blue) and if you have any problems or need help,pm them! They are here to help Wink Have a good time! Smile P.S.Im 12 too.

So, we have 2 things in common. We both like beyblading and we are 12. (I think we would make a good match)
Welcome to the WBO and read the rules
(Jun. 06, 2012  9:35 PM)Galaxy Dragoon Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2012  1:03 AM)Flash☆Star Wrote: Hi,Welcome to the WBO,I'm Flash☆Star but you can call me Snarf. Make sure you read the PM Kai-V sent to you and check over the rules. The mods are your friends(the people with their names in blue) and if you have any problems or need help,pm them! They are here to help Wink Have a good time! Smile P.S.Im 12 too.

So, we have 2 things in common. We both like beyblading and we are 12. (I think we would make a good match)

There are actually a lot of 12 year olds here,you would be kind of surprised Smile